hibs in albland?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Just me that don't quite see the good thing in no more rvr action around in hw ? Guess we are all back to brynja now then , hurray .. ehrr.

Gamah

Banned
aye rvr has been good whilst they have had the keep...:(

Anyway

lets all go hiberna and own them 24/7 :)(

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Well I took up a last stand in one of the towers in berk this morning just to be annoying, thanks for the early rising alb that kept me entertained for over an hour with doors wide open.

Was mucho fun :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Doh, moved action to bled just in time to rp pl alla the warlocks inc to camp there 24/7.

Mael, 50th ment.

Funkybunny

Banned
yup it was... imo we should rotate keeps around... 1 week at the time.. owner of the 2 keeps furthest to shore (as berk and beno) release the keep for the other realms to take 1 each.. then 6 days later they release it again so owner-land could take it back.. day 7 .. next realm do the same ... that way we always would have alot of rvr action and alot of fun :)

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah was a great action while both Hibs and Mids had keep in HW; thanx for ruining the fun.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
The might of Midgard recaptured Berk! More Oriens camping to come.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Nilmeia said:
Yeah was a great action while both Hibs and Mids had keep in HW; thanx for ruining the fun.
cmon m8r grab a ani and retake Beno xD j/k aye rvr been alot of fun latley mids retook berk today ^^

Guidance

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
aye rvr has been good whilst they have had the keep...:(

Anyway

lets all go hiberna and own them 24/7 :)(

Hehe u are more than welcome mates :O) Lets hope to c some nice realm fighting...

Guidance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom