Hibs immune to Albs in 1.65d ;)

O

old.Elfslayer

Patch 165d.
We now, by default, display RvR combat deaths in the color of the realm scoring the kill.

Example:

(green text)Midchar was just killed by Hibchar!
(blue text)Albchar was just killed by Midchar!
(red text) HibChar was just killed by Albion Keep Lord!
------

Ok how come HibChar cannt be killed by Albchar? Instead its the Albion Keep Lord. I smell a new Hib ra incomming called "Imune to albs for 40mins" ;)

A

Aoln

think its something to do with showing u that it'll still be colour of the realm who kills if its from a guard? ;)

Y

-yoda-

cos we all know mythic hate albion , after that comment from them im sure they know a lot of albs noticed n will "hopefully" give us some love next part of patch :)

B

boni_ofdavoid

(redtext) Hibchar was just killed by albchar, not sure which one could of been any of the 100 stood round him ;)

H

Harm

Originally posted by -yoda-
cos we all know mythic hate albion , after that comment from them im sure they know a lot of albs noticed n will "hopefully" give us some love next part of patch :)

(Haha)

D

dracus

Originally posted by -yoda-
'

Whatever u've been smokin...pass it and let the rest of us get high :eek7:

/Dracus

G

Gewny

If they hate alb, my o my what do they in that case think of mid ? :D

C

Cloudd_RTD

Tihi.

Now now... Nobody hates Albs. We are the nicest, happiest, jolly'est people in the world. :)
I hope all the Albs that are reading this, give themselves a biiig hug just for beeing who they are. :)

I bet we will get abit more love from the nice and co-operative people in Mythic. Oh I just love the thought of Albion. I like to think about Albion when I feel sad. Awww... This thread got pretty cute now. :)

I'm glad.

*koskos*

Cloudd

T

thewhitedragon

<wants What Ever Cloudd_RTD Is Smoking - it Must be some Good Shite !!!!>

:)

O

old.Tohtori

Well great...now i'm gonna have to watch blue text all day long...*shakes head*

H

hercules-df