Hibs have honour

Dances With NOobs

Fledgling Freddie
Last night I was with a small group of hibbies getting slaughterd by superior numbers (mids) in bg5, when an alb wizzy came over to our group.

Seeing no honour in ganking a solo alb (yes they do exist) we decided to spam emotes at em instead.

The alb accepted the truce and when mids attacked us with 2fg v 4 hibs the alb helped out in battle and we managed to kill a few mids before they wiped us.

Even tho we lost the battle it was very funny to have an alb ally even if it was only for 1 battle ehehe

Anyways, nice to know that your enemy can be your friend when it comes to fighting a greater evil.

In this case it was a alb+hib v mid but I hope it serves a good example to mids in joining us against the alb nr's (if albs are out in force).
Anyways was a good laugh and worth a small note imo :clap:

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
i allways knew it, albs have a secret pact with the hips, let them all burn in hell :D

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Ok your title was 'hibs have honour'

Then in the post you describe how you first allied with the albs to fight the mids and then now when the situation changes you are going to ally with the mids to fight the albs.. Yeah mate very 'honourable' , most people would have another name for that ;)

Rvr slut!!

If you can have 'honour' in a computer game it would in this case be to fight for hibernia and only hibernia.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
do you have any idea how hard it is to suicide on a solo alb stealther? you let them jump you.. but then they stop hitting on you after you /hug and /cheer a couple of times. damn you albs! /hug

btw isnt this more of a Battlegrounds thread? :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I usually feel bad if it's the same people we've killed over and over and just /hug whilst the rest of my group kills them - at least it's slightly less overwhelming odds then :(

(it's usually only 5 vs 4 or something mind you - but think we've had some higher levels in Braemar)

Course then someone /laughed at me ;) so they got marked for pwnage! (well, attempted pwnage - I don't do successful pwnage)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
I usually feel bad if it's the same people we've killed over and over and just /hug whilst the rest of my group kills them - at least it's slightly less overwhelming odds then :(

(it's usually only 5 vs 4 or something mind you - but think we've had some higher levels in Braemar)

Course then someone /laughed at me ;) so they got marked for pwnage! (well, attempted pwnage - I don't do successful pwnage)

U just smite them and kill them... after 10 mins..

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
yesterday i was in the water and started shooting at a dwarf, solo, after which he tried to escape and kept swimming. I ofcourse chased and then noticed he healed himself and was like aww the cute little dwarf is a healer. So i hugged him and we waved and such and i went off. I just couldnt kill a helpless little dwarf. Think his name was maji.

Later he got killed by a hib zerg though lol. Still no idea why a healer would go to hibland on his own and run around the bridge at dc solo.

Since im originally from midgard long long ago i always have a weakness for mids plus i know they are having a rough time vs albs so i usually ignore mids and often enough mid stealth gives me a wave etc too (when close to alb zerg and defending one of their towers or whatever. That plus i rarely see mid stealthers with more then a duo or solo.) so i've helped mids several times already (hehe albs :p) and i helped a fg mids once and after albs were dead they came after me and i waved and they realized i was there to help lol so they helped me back later with some albs chasing me. Then a hib group arrived and killed them off /cry.

To bad plenty mids still jump me though. Even yesterday a lame mid that i could have killed after i helped him kill an alb and let him go (and waved him) with half hp and me in far bow range and him being meelee. Then on the tower on the bridge he starts hitting me minutes later with a mid stealth friend. Man that pissed me off. How low can you go. Then again i guess rvr is full scale war, no friends just kill anything in sight. Besides its kinda hard to tell who's friendly and who's not anyway lol. Just i like mids, cant help it.

I do this usually only when mids are outnumbered by albs in zerg fights in midgard btw. Then again its rare i see any mids in the first place outside of midgard.They seem a bit extinct.

Helped a very friendly alb once too though who got jumped by 2 mids so im not all bad !

majik

Banned
reggie said:
yesterday i was in the water and started shooting at a dwarf, solo, after which he tried to escape and kept swimming. I ofcourse chased and then noticed he healed himself and was like aww the cute little dwarf is a healer. So i hugged him and we waved and such and i went off. I just couldnt kill a helpless little dwarf. Think his name was maji.

Later he got killed by a hib zerg though lol. Still no idea why a healer would go to hibland on his own and run around the bridge at dc solo.

Since im originally from midgard long long ago i always have a weakness for mids plus i know they are having a rough time vs albs so i usually ignore mids and often enough mid stealth gives me a wave etc too (when close to alb zerg and defending one of their towers or whatever. That plus i rarely see mid stealthers with more then a duo or solo.) so i've helped mids several times already (hehe albs :p) and i helped a fg mids once and after albs were dead they came after me and i waved and they realized i was there to help lol so they helped me back later with some albs chasing me. Then a hib group arrived and killed them off /cry.

To bad plenty mids still jump me though. Even yesterday a lame mid that i could have killed after i helped him kill an alb and let him go (and waved him) with half hp and me in far bow range and him being meelee. Then on the tower on the bridge he starts hitting me minutes later with a mid stealth friend. Man that pissed me off. How low can you go. Then again i guess rvr is full scale war, no friends just kill anything in sight. Besides its kinda hard to tell who's friendly and who's not anyway lol. Just i like mids, cant help it.

I do this usually only when mids are outnumbered by albs in zerg fights in midgard btw. Then again its rare i see any mids in the first place outside of midgard.They seem a bit extinct.

Helped a very friendly alb once too though who got jumped by 2 mids so im not all bad !

Reggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111one
"Later he got killed by a hib zerg though lol. Still no idea why a healer would go to hibland on his own and run around the bridge at dc solo."

Phasehift into zerg to hug breh0ns!
Was suiciding to go to alb lands after I realised there was no-one to boat zephyr at DC.

Ty for the hugs btw:) and the reason I didn't turn round to you when you started shooting me was because I was afk...

Boogschutster

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs are always friendly to me :) just undress and spam /surr and they dont kill ya :) in bg2 we almost took keep togheter but when ya undress and do /surr to an alb they start sprinting for killing ya asap...

Onley knew 2 nicce albs... Uncooth (bg1 merc) and Eldric a Fotm scout :) /hug to those to! :wub:

Snajnie The RR2 Zerker in thid
tovenaar The lvl 46Necromancer (deleted)

Kakos

Fledgling Freddie
Was in BG1 with my hunter today (khaoss) and met 3 hibs around apk, i was solo unbuffed and they left me alone, /bow /hug etc.
I was surprised, but very happy, cannot remember their names but /salute guys.
Even helped me kill a few stragglers of alb zerg. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom