Hibs got a new ability?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
another shitboring thread inc, this is what you get if you tighten fh rules. funny flames make way for crap like this - woot :(

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
another shitboring thread inc, this is what you get if you tighten fh rules. funny flames make way for crap like this - woot :(

they tightend rules?:p im sure in order to do that just close the rvr discusion down

pip

Banned
Phule_Gubben said:
Z E R G !!!

Guess even the leetfleet adapted in the end.

:m00:
it's like it all over can't go no were without being in the face down club, all albs wont leave beno all hibs camping there bridge, mids camping there bridge is stupid 5 min on boat to get the shit kicked out of ya:( giv giv giv irvr and 200k ofc ftw:twak:

[WL]Ioulia

Fledgling Freddie
NOW u complain about zerged ha?when i did u said i QQ...lol thats pathetic

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
[WL]Ioulia said:
NOW u complain about zerged ha?when i did u said i QQ...lol thats pathetic

because your a warlock who deserve to get zerget every time you step 5 feet outside your portal keep.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
he is scouting for towers to find which one they will hump in the morning!

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
hibs zerging ,adding etc this days even the high rr ones. its not a whine .its a fact

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Yea it has become utter shit latley! Yesterday we got zerged all night by 3fg hibs roaming near eachother.. got Pms on irc saying nice fight we had there ect! Really??? Could have been if our support dident insta die cause of adding twats:(

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Slitzzz said:
Yea it has become utter shit latley! Yesterday we got zerged all night by 3fg hibs roaming near eachother.. got Pms on irc saying nice fight we had there ect! Really??? Could have been if our support dident insta die cause of adding twats:(

Everyone zergs at one time or another.

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
haha, this is amazing:

if you change four letters in the word "mama", you got "beer"!

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree. RvR fg vs fg has been aweful last couple of days.:mad: Last night we made a gg and went to albion for some decent fg vs fg action. This was more or less the actions we got:

1st run - we jump off boat, swim to shore, meet Random Roleplayers. We get a decent fight no adders and we loose. Too bad we meet a better grp. (Back in Midgard again after 1-2 min fighting).

2nd run - we jump off boat, just reach shore when fg hibs greet us, we fight a good fight both grp takes dam. Another fg hibs arrive and adds from behind, most of our grp go down. 1 or 2 fgs hibs arrive to add on the last 1 or 2 alive (sorry couldnt see if there was 3fgs, 3½fgs or 4fgs dancing on our bodies). (Back in Midgard after 1 min fighting).

3rd run - we jump off boat this time near Eras. Damn again we meet Random Roleplayers this time Hib stealthers adds on the fight on our seers. We die fast and getting a bit annoyed. (Back in Midgard after 2 mins).

4th run - we try Berk side of Beno, we run from dropoff to river. 2fgs Hibs attack us at river. We loose and now getting a bit disillusioned of Hibs-on-stick or adding Hibs. (Back in Midgard after 1 min fight).

5th run - we jump off boat, finally we meet some albs, we fight for 30 secs and 2fgs Hibs comes charging killing all. (Back in Midgard after 1-1½ min fight).

6th run - we meet the zergs, 3-4fgs Hibs and 2-3fgs albs. Dunno who won but it wasnt us.:) (Back in Midgard after 30 sec fight).

We did a couple runs more or less with the same result.

Here we more or less got sick of trying "fg vs fg" RvR. We change to tower taking at Berk. To make a long story short. We get a tower a couple of times, but half the time we get zerged by albs, petspamming the door or we get 2fgs+ hibs in our backs when we are on door or on lord. We quit RvR after 1-2 hours of boating from Bled to Alb and almost zero fun.
We really made an effort not to add on those fg vs fg fights we saw, but I cant say we saw any attempt to repay the favour from our enemies last night. I cant really blame the albs (since we attack their frontier), but Im sure hibs can do better and stop this annoying Hibs-on-stick RvR. I know we could have made a bg and zerg back or we could go PvE. We chose the last option and left RvR, hoping for better days.:mad:

Sorry just had to whine a bit about an aweful night in RvR.:)

auroria

Banned
we have tried not to add vs u last time there was insta rvr, usually u instadded on us this time so we wont leave you unless we see the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom