Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
ahh....seems they are stealing a bit from vampire the masquerade then:p

nawww they would never

also the masqurade is dead long live the masqurade

i play Sabbat tough >_>

Eelai

Fledgling Freddie
[noob XL mode on] What should I think of when thinking about Celerity? [noob XL mode off]

plz don't flame me :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
celerity is a haste buff that stacks with druid haste, ie very fast hitting with very slow weapons

looks cool, is fun to do, and hits hard as hell :D

Eelai

Fledgling Freddie
But will it stack with a haste proc on weapon as well?

If my weapon procs, it stacks with my warden self haste (or is this weapon proc celerity?).

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
if the vampiir is a hybrid (which i think it is considering the spell list) the buffs will most likely be self only - and i guess celerity will be as well. Also I wonder what auspex is: maybe acuity or evade buff...

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
makes sense for this to be self only

kinda like some of the decent VW things

if not then it would be a massive overpowering coz would you not get peeps with LWs swinging like fuckin madmen doing like 500-600 dmg every 1.5 secs lol

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Hopefully it won't be like VW haste (doesn't stack with druid haste, and short lived).

If they where gonna give realm castable celerity to hibs the'd probably have to give it to albs too (and it doesn't look like they have)...

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Eelai said:
But will it stack with a haste proc on weapon as well?

If my weapon procs, it stacks with my warden self haste (or is this weapon proc celerity?).

Depends on the weapon or armour proc. I have some TOA PvE sleeves with 30% haste buff on them as a reactive proc which does stack with both druid haste and the haste proc on weapons such as the Verdant Mace so it is, in effect, Celerity. You might find some TOA weapons which have the 'Celerity' proc would not stack with this new effect but would stack with normal druid haste or weapon haste procs.

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
makes sense for this to be self only

kinda like some of the decent VW things

if not then it would be a massive overpowering coz would you not get peeps with LWs swinging like fuckin madmen doing like 500-600 dmg every 1.5 secs lol

But mid have that? 2handed sword that hits REALLY fat when they hit since they usually are 50 sword/axe/hammer, and have celerity :p

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Lethania said:
But mid have that? 2handed sword that hits REALLY fat when they hit since they usually are 50 sword/axe/hammer, and have celerity :p

aye but mids dont get the druid haste buff do they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom