Hibs fook it all up for every1

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
One Gimmly leaves and another one replace him, bloody typical :m00:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
the way pip plays his chars, i always swore that it was a monkey behind the keyboard, and this post proves its true!

Friea

Banned
Elitestoner said:
the way pip plays his chars, i always swore that it was a monkey behind the keyboard, and this post proves its true!

angry becuase he doesnt like linkin park as much as you?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Just when rvr was fun hibs ,spoil it I'm sure albs could have stopped stop this fun by attacking keeps in early hours ,but hibs got greedy ,want relics shame on you as a proud member of a whorelock rp was so sweet ,now u take relics it's woke up the albs and now we cant port to berk as if u have not got enough bonuses ,ban relics from game, to much stress, give us back the old emain .All these towers to claim, too much shit .Give us a system where by we can buy mls with some kind of rp system.Would bring more fun to the game. And make higher realm ranks kill the lower realm ranks more easily and make pve more fun for them that don't like rvr. Might save mergeing the servers imo. :flame:
You're proud of being a warlock? Weirdo :<

pikeh

Resident Freddy
so high realm ranks need to be able to kill low realm ranks more easily? lol. :wanker:

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Seems pip has a fh ban, Now we can go back to the usual QQ threads insted of ones made by Golem/Smeagol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom