Hibs don't zerg ( Flame )

Effendor

Fledgling Freddie
The lack of Hibernian brotherhood in RvR has led me to write a little poem .
Incoming from the South , East , North and West ..... Zerged again , why do albs behave like little creatures from starcraft . Mids have joined them too , 3 full groups incoming , damn we just backed off into 2 full groups of Albs . We're the filling of another realm sandwich . Time to release and run back again . We say they're lame that they can't play , they have no skill ..... But I ask you why can't we ? Hibs Don't Zerg comes back at me . We only like to run as "1 fg ", any more and it's a "zerg" . Is there no skill involved in huge battles where tens and twenties on each side fight ? Its a skill us Hibs don't wanna learn cos us Hibs , us Hibs "WE DON'T ZERG" .

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
4 minutes 13 seconds for 3fgh to arrive to wipe our group when we tickled one of the Eras towers. (I won £10 on how long it would take) :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
been rvring a lot last week or so to get fraps stuff.

keep situation dont help. but all I been seeing is huge fights between mids and albs. hadrians crawling with warlocks, middy and alb stealthers, mincers legging it around, skalds etc....

and very few hibs... the odd FG's and thats it. and very quickly the blown away by the stream of middies or albs coming from their keeps.

maybe clustering will revive the fortunes of the once great hib army :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
god damn it - didn't see the memo till now:

All albs must run around in groups of 2 or 3, staying at least 2000 range from each other. Should they see any enemies they should sit down in preparation to give up the RPs. If they should see any other albs coming within the 2000 range they should remind them of this notice with the words "DONT ADD!".

Thank you for your attention.

(not that I've been in HW watching the solo/duo/whatever albs - totally guilty of failing miserably to sort out a proper group myself of course - feed the Nolby RP totals only to hear someone whining about adds all of 20 feet from Oriens bridge)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:

All albs must run around in groups of 2 or 3, staying at least 2000 range from each other. Should they see any enemies they should sit down in preparation to give up the RPs. If they should see any other albs coming within the 2000 range they should remind them of this notice with the words "DONT ADD!".

Shame thats not the case, instead they move as 5fg!!!

Whilst the screenshot i have looks more like a scene out of some cheesy film (braveheart or so) we have fraps footage of this zerg which was in hw tonight. I'm not annoyed, we were pissing ourselves on vent xD

GG Albs! keep up the good work, was nice to see some rr8-rr10 there aswell

http://img189.echo.cx/img189/2453/sshot4603if.jpg

Lethul

FH is my second home
censi said:
been rvring a lot last week or so to get fraps stuff.

keep situation dont help. but all I been seeing is huge fights between mids and albs. hadrians crawling with warlocks, middy and alb stealthers, mincers legging it around, skalds etc....

and very few hibs... the odd FG's and thats it. and very quickly the blown away by the stream of middies or albs coming from their keeps.

maybe clustering will revive the fortunes of the once great hib army :)

just make Lessthanthree_Redux.avi ;)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
There are still enough hib fg out to steamroll everyone that dares to even try go out solo. Keep up the good work.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:

Whilst the screenshot i have looks more like a scene out of some cheesy film (braveheart or so) we have fraps footage of this zerg which was in hw tonight. I'm not annoyed, we were pissing ourselves on vent xD

Counted around 16 figures in that picture, holly shit 16 albs! hold the front page.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:

Your Screenshot shows a few Albs. I wouldn't count this as Zerg. For me Zergs are something big, really big. Like the Screenshot below.

And thats only half of the Mids who were there.The others were too far away to get them into the Screenshoot.

xD

Hi Garba!

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
actuly the ss naff posted was rather bad view, thats where hes being chased should have seen the amount on inc all stuck when they got mezzed

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Naffets said:

The alliance message on that screenie sums it all up really.Berks = Boring :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Icebreaker said:
Your Screenshot shows a few Albs. I wouldn't count this as Zerg. For me Zergs are something big, really big. Like the Screenshot below.

http://img122.echo.cx/img122/7295/tehotherzerg2sq.jpg

And thats only half of the Mids who were there.The others were too far away to get them into the Screenshoot.

xD

Hi Garba!

to be fair that was taken when the zerg matches in odins were taking place :)

to the orignal poster, fiction belongs in the creative section ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Naffets said:

I wish ;)

Last night it was the occasional red death spam when the albs all found the same enemies at once. Followed by a whole load of grey death spam to Grawen or Slanatea when NP found the albs.

Oh and even if there were 40 albs there it'd be at least 15 separate groups + soloers.

Leroli

Fledgling Freddie
a zerg is something that has twice the numbers so every 2 one 1 etc ur being zerged...dident u fellas play stacraft :p

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Arkian said:
Counted around 16 figures in that picture, holly shit 16 albs! hold the front page.

Like i said, my screenshot looks more like something out of a film, i wasn't going to turn around and screenshot the other 4fg that were over the hill.

Maybe we'll put the fraps footage we got of the zerg in the next movie.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Was 5-6 warlocks adding us last night,wish i could have got ss from it.

And albs never zerg fyi :p

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:

Thank you for your attention.
QUOTE]
Funny, thats exactly what hibs are doing mate.. Exept the sitting down thingy.. Altho that should apply to warlocks ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ogen said:
Funny, thats exactly what hibs are doing mate.. Exept the sitting down thingy.. Altho that should apply to warlocks ;)

think it's just daoc as it is at the moment - instead of emain pickup groups we have "new emain" duos shouting don't add at each other whilst they get trampled by gank groups.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
Like i said, my screenshot looks more like something out of a film, i wasn't going to turn around and screenshot the other 4fg that were over the hill.

Maybe we'll put the fraps footage we got of the zerg in the next movie.

Fairplay then m8, I just took the screenshot as is, so I'll take your word for it.

lovelyone

Fledgling Freddie
Funny we albs zerg but you hibs are lame enough to camp every PoC entrance there is so you hibs should not complain about a zerg

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
63 Hibs on the behn tower retakes last night. But we did put a hole in your wall so it's allowed :D . Was still great fun especially when T2 kept changing hands. Alb - Hib - Alb - Hib then Mids came and spoilt the fun ;) . certainly better fun than bridge camping at Beno.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
when will ppl understand that hib/alb/mid is in war? that means kill any enemy no mater how, no mater with how many, no mater how lame or l337, no mater what level, even add on fights, even FZ a lowbie in a agro spot...
Anyway war means kill every enemy no mater what. or atleast anoi him.
If you are the solo 1 that are geting zerged by a FG then the FG isnt lame but you are becouse you run solo in a warzone.
Well that's my opinion, comming from a Hib. (those who wont zerg?)...till hibs got 3FG at beno bridge and a alb come over... dont be a hypocrit mates
greetings,

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer but those that run solo in this warzone do it through choice, in acceptence of what you are describing above.

what you write is correct, but still a lot of lame shit goes on when you solo... its hard enough to get fights with anything and it just takes one add to mess it up..

saying that there are a massive amount of players that dont add on 1v1's or wait for it to finish before killing you... but ofc the masses or proles do it which tends to promote a "no quarter" attitude.

all fun though. none of us are as pure as snow especially me, so we all just carry on doing our thing. :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Does anyone have the pic of Zoyster saying charge and running through MMG, then dead just infront? Im sure that will lighten the anger here.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
'mmmm thats a nice smell ... its ..... coffeee............

shit have i been asleep ... damn those dreams are so realistic'

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Appollo said:
Does anyone have the pic of Zoyster saying charge and running through MMG, then dead just infront? Im sure that will lighten the anger here.

dont u mean outlaw ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom