Hibs at DC

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
See you little Chavs can sit in zergmode on a bridge just aswell as any Mid(bled) or Alb(beno) so don`t let me hear you whining on here ever again about it hehe.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
See you little Chavs can sit in zergmode on a bridge just aswell as any Mid(bled) or Alb(beno) so don`t let me hear you whining on here ever again about it hehe.

Shrewsbury, aint it that little kobbie hunter that used to add on everything with his tiny arrows?, i think so!

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:

Says teh retard that roams with 4+ other stealthers :eek:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
AAAHHHHHH - Mastade - with all that hugging and kissing spam to onlyone - i was almost blushing... was u getting the horn and having a pull on yer todger

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
Shrewsbury, aint it that little kobbie hunter that used to add on everything with his tiny arrows?, i think so!
I resent of the word 'used' to in that sentence :p

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Ah, so mid take our keep, fair deal, we expect them to take the towers and open port, for some proper rvr where we dont have to take all these fucking boats.. But nono.. The little albie zerg has to take a tower so they can sit in there jerking eachother off... And now you come here whining about hibs moving as more then a fg?
Whos the retard?

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Ogen said:
Ah, so mid take our keep, fair deal, we expect them to take the towers and open port, for some proper rvr where we dont have to take all these fucking boats.. But nono.. The little albie zerg has to take a tower so they can sit in there jerking eachother off... And now you come here whining about hibs moving as more then a fg?
Whos the retard?

ibtl

ps. <3 myg

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Brack said:
ibtl

ps. <3 myg

:wub:
ps. wtf does ibtl mean? ohw wtf, job is done.. heading home! laters brack :)

mixal

Banned
Even Cyclodia still zergin.... so Mids zerg more
Just shut up and stop QQ

Fight him solo but , Peasa ( lamest 1 ) , Angrybiatch or somethin , go on guys zerg...... i was thinkin hibs respect 1 on 1 hahaha they are more lamer than albs

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
ibtl = in before the close - its what l33t freddyhousers do to show how uuuubaaaa they are

kirennia

Part of the furniture
rampant said:
ibtl = in before the close - its what l33t freddyhousers do to show how uuuubaaaa they are

Or 'I beat the lock' :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
AAAHHHHHH - Mastade - with all that hugging and kissing spam to onlyone - i was almost blushing... was u getting the horn and having a pull on yer todger

bitter becuz u died while camping the bridge? ;d

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
mixal said:
Just shut up and stop QQ

Fight him solo but , Peasa ( lamest 1 ) , Angrybiatch or somethin , go on guys zerg...... i was thinkin hibs respect 1 on 1 hahaha they are more lamer than albs

Tbh Mixal u are talking shite, i dont think ive ever seen u solo m8, for us stealthers from hib / alb who actually travel to rvr regular, we know that for ure post is complete bolloxs and tbh lame.

I tell u wat, why not have some initiative, stop playing like 99.9% of the bog standard bridge / corner camping mid stealthers and bring ure fight to hib sometime. I guarentee u dont as i know u dont have wat it takes.

And to say that cyclodia zergs.. well :eek6: why not ask her for a duel sometime? .. or maybe u wont knowing u.. :wanker:

mixal

Banned
Vipr said:
Tbh Mixal u are talking shite, i dont think ive ever seen u solo m8, for us stealthers from hib / alb who actually travel to rvr regular, we know that for ure post is complete bolloxs and tbh lame.

I tell u wat, why not have some initiative, stop playing like 99.9% of the bog standard bridge / corner camping mid stealthers and bring ure fight to hib sometime. I guarentee u dont as i know u dont have wat it takes.

And to say that cyclodia zergs.. well :eek6: why not ask her for a duel sometime? .. or maybe u wont knowing u.. :wanker:

same i have never see you solo , i only see solo Slicer :) so no need to talk , if hibs zerg than i zerg too :) hard to stand solo alive against you..

mixal

Banned
And duel with cyclodia ?? or you ??

i got cyclodia solo , 2-3 times and Moitar watched our fight.. he know me so i have no problem with cyclodia :D

if you want duel sure ... whenever you want

After this post i ll always be solo , lets see who zergin.

Hib famous zergers : Vipr , Angrysomethin , Theasa , Peasa , Censimilia :kissit:

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
I see the title of the thread and I think ... if DC stands for Dun Crauchon, which is in the realm of Hibernia... why shouldn't there be hibs at DC?

Unless DC stands for something (which I do not know of) after Washington, and then you call an exterminator

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well when i was a hib DC = crauch and Crim = Crim :)

in this instance they mean dun crimthain as DC

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
mixal said:
And duel with cyclodia ?? or you ??

i got cyclodia solo , 2-3 times and Moitar watched our fight.. he know me so i have no problem with cyclodia :D

if you want duel sure ... whenever you want

After this post i ll always be solo , lets see who zergin.

Hib famous zergers : Vipr , Angrysomethin , Theasa , Peasa , Censimilia :kissit:

1) Post a flame on hibs, talk shite and whine about people i play with then expect a not so nice reply. :touch:

2) When did i ever say i soloed?

3) The chances of seeing u solo ever ..haha mkay!

4)You still havent responded to that fact that u are unable to relocate from Bleed Bridge / corner, hmm i wonder why.

and lastly

Soon to be Mids most famous retarded soloer :- Guess who!! ;)

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
Vipr said:

always when i have faced mixal he/she has been alone atleast

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
mixal said:
Just shut up and stop QQ

So not true mixal, respect to you cause your always solo.. aslong as i know where ya duo parter is wondering you are ;) but finding +1 hib stealther in the same place doesnt mean they're zerging especally those mentioned. Mids stealthers are worse than ever except a few, alb stealthers just tend to add. Anyways i leave my QQ where it belongs and tear um a new arse hole in the near future :wub: joo.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
rampant said:

In Before The Lock, ignore the guy trying 2 be clever

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
hehe i always thought ibtl meant ill be there later :) and ref to the guy asking why Hibs should`nt be at DC.Well what i`m talking about is (certain uber..) Hibs on FH whine that Albs never leave beno bridge and Mids never leave Bled bridge resulting in same old rvr.Well Hibs at DC are now proving your chav realm is just as bad for doing it aswell.If Lonelines leaves the end of that bridge he thinks he`ll fall down a big hole or something :) btw why all the laugh spams m8?:) be reckless and throw in afew kisses xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom