Hibs at DC today... (12/24/2003)

R

Rambo

i really wanna know your reaction when DS with 7 ppl got DC with 2fg of you inside !
i told albs to keep you busy while we 'Ninja' the Lord and suddenly you are defending an alb keep :p

was great fun :)

A

Aran Thule

imho i never understood the reasoning in giving mincers climb walls.
Well done in taking it without us noticing but to be honest it does seem to make keep defence a bit of a farce.
What exactly is the point in paying X amount on doors if you can just ignore them.

btw what happens to the doors if undamaged in a ninja raid?
Do they stay at thier previous level or go back to 1?

C

Cybwyn

The doors revert to L1 afaik.

Come 1.65 this sort of thing won't be happening any more anyway.

X

Xeanor

DC/Beno/Bled and Crim/Nott/Eras don't get the 2nd door at the tower.

I

ilum

Doors go back to level 1 after ninja raid. But its not like only alb can do ninja raids..

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Aran Thule
Well done in taking it without us noticing but to be honest it does seem to make keep defence a bit of a farce.
What exactly is the point in paying X amount on doors if you can just ignore them.

Thats why you upgrade a keep too. GL to a ninja raid on a lvl10 keep lord that heals himself and hits for 500 :/ DC was lvl1, was easy :eek:

B

bone_idle

This is another point to remove stealth from daoc.

How do the stealthers get healed while attacking the lord?

A

andrilyn

Originally posted by bone_idle
How do the stealthers get healed while attacking the lord?

Spreadheal
Groupheal
Group insta

All these heals will affect players inside the keep (or at the lord) without the cleric seeing the person.
So prob a cleric just stood next to the walls spreadhealing.

A

Aoln

If you're near dead with aggro, detaunt and someone with full hp can taunt and repeat :)

R

Rambo

Originally posted by Aoln
If you're near dead with aggro, detaunt and someone with full hp can taunt and repeat :)

^^

we killed lord at Crimt and dc with 7players grp, no cleric in grp, no one died !

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by Rambo
^^

we killed lord at Crimt and dc with 7players grp, no cleric in grp, no one died !

and you want savages nerfed...

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
and you want savages nerfed...

hehe, put 7 savages on a lord and see what happens, he'll be cut to ribbons in no time ^^

and btw serves ya hibs right for not upgrading a keep like that...

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
hehe, put 7 savages on a lord and see what happens, he'll be cut to ribbons in no time ^^

and btw serves ya hibs right for not upgrading a keep like that...

doubt that 7 savages without healing would do that much..

M

Matriarch

less qq :v

And yes 7 buffed savages would instant kill a lord in a lvl 1 keep with lvl 1 doors ( if the keep now was lvl 1 i donno oO )

J

joraall

Well Matriarch said it all 7 BUFFED savages would cut right through the lord if it was a lvl 1 keep. Cause we all know rambo's gank squad won't leave APK without buffing. (Soz I just failed to resist from saying this, :p)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by joraall
Well Matriarch said it all 7 BUFFED savages would cut right through the lord if it was a lvl 1 keep. Cause we all know rambo's gank squad won't leave APK without buffing. (Soz I just failed to resist from saying this, :p)

like hib/mid stealthers go around without buffing? ive even seen bds running with a afk blockbot,
or that bd running back to bled every 10 minutes to get a new end5 buff (pre patch) :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom