Hibs and Towers and Keeps

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
General condition of the hib /rw has improved ... fewer towers are unclaimed thanks to a grp i took around earlier.

As much as we all love instant rvr, i think it's about time to close the portals into emain. With cluster, once again delayed, i think it would be in the best interest of the realm to take instant rvr elsewhere, if that's what floats your boat.

Ok, now to the main point concerning towers. As much as i love seeing unclaimed towers EVERYWHERE it gets very tedious to constantly take and retake the same tower over and over again. If you are a small guild who is not highly active in rvr it's not a problem. Run a group of 4 to your local unclaimed tower, claim it and put on as level 4-6. We need to get into the habit of keeping our towers ours and secure because when cluster arrives there will be no room for failure. With the larger populations we can be sure that mids or albs are going to try something at ridiculously stupid times.

You must remember that a low tower is better than an unclaimed tower. Your average fotm scout can come along and solo the amazing level 0 tower with crap guards and a paper door.

If your guild has 2 or 3 active rvr players, but the guild itself is NOT an active rvr guild, this is not a problem. Towers are very cheap to maintain. A solo person in a guild can keep a level 7 or 8 tower going for the rest of time (given he is willing to put in the effort).

Having so many unclaimed towers shows we are potentially a weak and unorganised realm. We know that we aren't weak and ... sometimes we aren't disorganised. But the enemy can take advantage of a weakened realm (lol, horner ganking my 31 eld while i'm writing this, ofc doing his rather silly /rude and /laugh) as we have seen before, when albs managed to do their relic raid with 2fg (bullshit).

Anyway, moral of the story, keep our realm claimed and clean, thanks :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Can't do anything but agree... during our last attempt to retake crim I noticed we had 5 diffrent towers under siege... all of them unclaimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom