hibs and mids in bg3 @ 23:00 gmt today(25th)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Heya all
and no this aint going to be a flame thread @ the co-oping hibs and mids in bg3 tonight.

just wanted to ask;

1.why the albs wherent invited to teh party? :drink:
and
2.why did u choose to do this at the only time there was a balanced team of around 1fgish for all the realms? was a nice fight to begin with, no realm was really winning and the 3 way fights where nice, so why did you stop the first balanced fight in ages to play happy families with hibs - mids? spoilt my night tbh :( , after u lot teamed up the albs didnt really stand much of a chance against 2fg combined m and h, i myself only got a few kills after u guys started teaming up (got fooodog while he was sitting down, how didnt u lot find me after i ran?)

anyway, just wanted to say it was a nice fight till the mids-hibs calleda truce.

cya in there later on :)
-Kalloth lvl35 RR1L6 scout
(Dukats highest alt)

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
Heya all
and no this aint going to be a flame thread @ the co-oping hibs and mids in bg3 tonight.

just wanted to ask;

1.why the albs wherent invited to teh party? :drink:
and
2.why did u choose to do this at the only time there was a balanced team of around 1fgish for all the realms? was a nice fight to begin with, no realm was really winning and the 3 way fights where nice, so why did you stop the first balanced fight in ages to play happy families with hibs - mids? spoilt my night tbh :( , after u lot teamed up the albs didnt really stand much of a chance against 2fg combined m and h, i myself only got a few kills after u guys started teaming up (got fooodog while he was sitting down, how didnt u lot find me after i ran?)

anyway, just wanted to say it was a nice fight till the mids-hibs calleda truce.

cya in there later on :)
-Kalloth lvl35 RR1L6 scout
(Dukats highest alt)

1. Becouse when albs come, they start killing azap. That's why. It's not possible to co-op with albs.

2. Well, if there are fg mids there are 3fg albs, how u think that we can make fair battles ? And after that fg mids kill 3fg albs, there come 2fg more albs. *QQ*

U are like adding mobs :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom