hibs > all

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
mods are after me so i cant post all the usefull info about scouts that i normaly would, viva la resistance!!

lol

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Qgr and Vinter - upstanding models of our wonderful community!

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I thought zerking was mid only? Next thing fucking Albs will get Moose :(

Hugmeh

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
q and q

oh cool, you're that gimpy healer i mezzed a while ago when you lead a group and chased me like a banana

such l33t sk33lz vodkafairy ..... u mezzed also ? omfg :p grtz

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

i didnt know albs have the right to whine about zerg? :eek7:

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
ilaya said:
which zone we talking about btw? emain? stay the fuck away if u dont like it.. its OUR land :D and we shall defend.. so FO
The majority of the peeps that feed Goa with cash are players that dont care about "skill" or "manner" or "challenge" in the game. Just a bunch of noobs that like to bolt and slash any nearest target thats out there.

Daoc is becoming zerg friendly so that all those noobs can always have fun and still pay their bills.

Old fashioned players stop one by one, really addicted old players find excuses to keep up with the zerging a bit more(like switching servers, looking for the old nice feeling), the noobs keep the zerg alive and just have fun. All this bullshit about "defending our land" just makes me wanna say : get a life :(

Daoc is becoming a game that should not concern players that look into detailed fights, finding strategies, being smarted than the enemy. Just be a PvE whore or /cg join zoyster and port emain. GG!

kthanxbye. I miss u Takhy =)))))))))))))))))

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Ailyn said:
yeah i would like to know why hibs use zerkmode as well xD

what char in hib get's zerkmode? I wanna be overpowered aswell :(

Marc

FH is my second home
Brilliance said:
The majority of the peeps that feed Goa with cash are players that dont care about "skill" or "manner" or "challenge" in the game. Just a bunch of noobs that like to bolt and slash any nearest target thats out there.

Daoc is becoming zerg friendly so that all those noobs can always have fun and still pay their bills.

Old fashioned players stop one by one, really addicted old players find excuses to keep up with the zerging a bit more(like switching servers, looking for the old nice feeling), the noobs keep the zerg alive and just have fun. All this bullshit about "defending our land" just makes me wanna say : get a life :(

Daoc is becoming a game that should not concern players that look into detailed fights, finding strategies, being smarted than the enemy. Just be a PvE whore or /cg join zoyster and port emain. GG!

kthanxbye. I miss u Takhy =)))))))))))))))))

So some of us dont take it as seriously as you, big deal. If i really really really wanted to use strategy, being smarter look into detailed fights then id join the army. Until that day i will happily feed goa with my £8 a month, spam f8 and slash away. If in me doing that upsets you then im doing something right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom