Hibs/albs in odins

K

Kraben

My salute to all the hibs/albs who constantly came back to us in odins late this night. I must say that you were very persistant :)

Thx for all the rp's - you made me ding rr5 :)

/cheers

F

fivedollar

hmmm

Was easy kill for you.First tine you guys killed me,you jumped me while i was fighting a hib

H

hansa

Thx for all the rp's - you made me ding rr5 :)

You are welcome :) yes it took some runs b4 we realised that we were no match :)

Anyway was fun and happy hunting to you all

O

old.windforce

you're welcome (i guess)

i dinged RR2L6 on you btw

there was even one of us who dinged RR2L9 \o/

:m00:

G

Glyph_mid

Was nice realmpoints indeed, nice to see people being abit pesistance instead of just getting a huge zerg together :)

O

old.Aure

Whole server was zerged and we didnt even have healers late on or even a full group. When we did, we had only pickups for support and think we had you in HW when we had full group. Key was we had purges up. If we dont, it's a real struggle with what 3 healers and a shammie?

You do have a lot of cc, wont work so well when GP bug is fixed. Cya around. :)

Hib tank groups get a lot better in 1.62 and those druids are gonna rock with nature/reg and nurt/reg. ;)

/salute

O

old.tuppe

hmm was wondering that 3 healer and do you understand healer have 3 lines, 1 spec point to use.
healer is main cc, mainhealer in realm, 2 totally different job to do, this healer same time dont do any dmg against opponent.
3 spot from 8 group is class who cannot share dmg, its easy kill in my eye :)

but yes, if hibs get alott better, wonder how we can match against it?

O

old.windforce

3 healers is unkillable, 3 savages/zerkers is all the damage you need, add 1 shaman for aoe disease + buffz and mid ubergroup is born

T

tildson

Try fighting a guildgroup instead of randoms, bit harder :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom