Hibs advanced superior skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Sepiritz

Amusing.
On all my 3 major chars I have 3 qbars full with different spells/icons/macros etc that I use all the time.
A hib manachanter has a primary qbar that consists of.. well..

advanced.gif

A

Archeon

We'l just casually ignore the masses of albion bodys (not to mention the ones that seem to have been 'cut' out)

Death to albion propaganda :clap:

S

StormriderX

well its usually a good idea not to go /stick + afk. If you werent packed so tightly together they wouldn't have had such a easy time owning you :D

:ROFLMAO:

T

Tiarta

owning with a spy ? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Tiarta
owning with a spy ? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Yes we all know that 1 spy makes 2fg > 10fg

:ROFLMAO:

S

Stallion-

LOL Im thinking of getting that kind of QB aswell...
You really shouldnt flame some1 for their #1 QB ^^

LOL you do know his got like 4 others with pet summons, pet buffs, self shield buffs, dmg add buffs, debuffs etc etc .....

sigh I hate to say this but after 1 whole evning of whine.....KNOB NOOB ETC STFU AND GET OUT!!!!

A

Aussie-

@ Storm: can you post that same sentence again plz, only seen you post it 15 times

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Aussie-
@ Storm: can you post that same sentence again plz, only seen you post it 15 times

2fgs > 10fgs

Just for you ;) - happy now? :p

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by stormriderx

2fgs > 10fgs

And

my dick > your dick

but do I come on here and keep posting it? No.

And before you ask, your missus told me.

Happy now? :p

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by bracken_woodman

And

my dick > your dick

I believe the missus's dick is bigger than his as well

S

StormriderX

And

my dick > your dick

Shame its attached to your head isnt it? :p

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Trinilim

I believe the missus's dick is bigger than his as well

They give you a bad sexual education at school? Your BOYfriend has a dick, but women generally dont... :p

<yes I'm bored and I feel like spamming so sue me>

B

belth

They give you a bad sexual education at school? Your BOYfriend has a dick, but women generally dont... :p

Looks like they gave you a bad education, it's not necessarily a woman even if it has tits. Silicon implants etc, ring a bell?

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by belth

Looks like they gave you a bad education, it's not necessarily a woman even if it has tits. Silicon implants etc, ring a bell?

Trinilim was inferring that women had dicks so I corrected him, so what is your point exactly?

B

bracken_woodman

Shame its attached to your head isnt it? :p

They give you a bad sex education at school too? A dick is what is between your legs. The long pointy thing on a male head is called the nose (which for most people is considerably shorter). Most of us use the former to shag. No wonder your missus was complaining...

(Yeah I'm bored too, over to you :p )

Btw, when is a dwarf not a dwarf? When his head's between his legs he's a goblin. (Work it out folks..)

S

StormriderX

They give you a bad sex education at school too? A dick is what is between your legs. The long pointy thing on a male head is called the nose (which for most people is considerably shorter). Most of us use the former to shag. No wonder your missus was complaining...

Btw, when is a dwarf not a dwarf? When his head's between his legs he's a goblin. (Work it out folks..)

ever heard the term dickhead? :p

As for using it what would a 12 yr old virgin know about using it? The closest you've got to a pussy is your dad's copy of playboy 0_o

S

StormriderX

As for using it what would a 12 yr old virgin know about using it? The closest you've got to a pussy is your dad's copy of playboy 0_o

Hmm I feel midly childish right now for bothering to respond. MUST stop teh spam...

O

old.m0000

Hmm I feel midly childish right now for bothering to respond. MUST stop teh spam...

fuck off back to the gay boards... upps i mean hib

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom