Hibies in Albland tuesday night

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Find your own Alb keeps to take and not ours! :)

Was nice you visited there again though, all the extra action we can get in Alb is for the better :)

Come again but next time little less mushrooms in lord room window ok? :(
Nice tactic for pbae though and we're all for more challenging fights as always, but shame it allows also to take lord out without breaking door and that ain't nice... You didn't though, we arrived when lord was at 20%.
And nerf ToA and FF and all that.. I summoned wood for 6-7 hours today while doing other stuff on other PC and upgraded door2 on Renaris to level 10 full.. Then it went down really fast all the same, and I don't think there was rams on it either :(

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Arrived half way though the fight, they'd used a Ram on each door. But the lag from the shrooms was horrendeous.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Belorfyn said:
Come again but next time little less mushrooms in lord room window ok? :(
Nice tactic for pbae though and we're all for more challenging fights as always, but shame it allows also to take lord out without breaking door and that ain't nice... You didn't though, we arrived when lord was at 20%.

I don't think shrooming the lord was part of any deliberate tactic, just animists seem to fill empty space they see with shrooms. ;)

In the end, as soon as the inner doors came down alot of the hibs seemed to charge the stairs anyhow...right into the pbaoe/drain fields/etc. I think where we went wrong is to go properly with that tactic, either by progressive shrooming of the stairs or the lord room windows. Can't see anyway else to shift you tbh 'cept for gtaoe/trebs.

Mael, 50th ment.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Doh, nm was thinking of the siege at berkstead with you lot defending that prolly happened a bit earlier ;)

Mael, 50th ment.

living

Fledgling Freddie
ya and zerging my poor 36sorc in hadrians was a bit on the edge too, was like 4fgs or something? Was like 1sec from landing that aemess if it wasent for that damn insta amnesia :puke:

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
In the end, as soon as the inner doors came down alot of the hibs seemed to charge the stairs anyhow...right into the pbaoe/drain fields/etc. I think where we went wrong is to go properly with that tactic, either by progressive shrooming of the stairs or the lord room windows. Can't see anyway else to shift you tbh 'cept for gtaoe/trebs.

Yeah. Shrooms at staris aren't biggy though, they're easy to pbae and mostly they don't shoot except the spot they're on due to narrow place (sometimes they don't care about los though).
They don't interrupt most of the time so easy to go pbae twice and all shrooms dead if they're on same spot. Moving the spot between shrooms even little would help loads I think :)

Gtae helps of course but due to recast there would need to be two at the least.. Then again, even one is loads more help than none. There was some gtae again at start but only few shots.. Then it stopped. Usually goes like that.. There's big gtae just when enemy is about to charge tower, then it stops before it actually is much use.. Dunno why, maybe they get bored fast :) And in lordroom camps these days, the actual fights always take place in tower stairs btw, hardly ever at lordroom anymore. So while heading up, place power drains, shrooms and stuff there, and gtae lordroom to keep our healers interrupted.
Not gonna give you more tips to kill us for now, think I got bit carried away there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom