Hibernia Meeting

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
With clustering hitting us soon i thought it might be a nice idea if the leaders of Hibernia were to have a little meeting.

Information here

If you cant read it you probably need to sign up on pryd.net
After signing up you can apply to join the relevent forum groups by using usercp (top left) and then selecting group membership on the left side and applying to the section you wish to join.

Of course word of mouth also works <grin> hope to see you all there.

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
been trying to register on there but no matter what name I choose I only get :

The username you entered as your referrer could not be located

so ask em to come here? :D

anyway, cluster could mean 3 things :

1. Hibs on excal will continue their bussiness and leave the rvr work for pryd/hibs and cba to do anything regarding realm defense, the thing that is happening these last months. Result : zZzZzZzZz

2. Hibs on excal could put aside their big ego's, cheer up and hug those pryd/hib and start to be very active in RvR, raid/defend wise.

3. Hibs learn that fg and opted grps, standing at DL making that critical opted group for hours ain't the way to do rvr and invite people and just have fun, even take in casual players again or better, learn that in order to counter a zerg is not to feed it fg rp but to make a counterzerg that's bigger...

anyway, my 2 cents

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
The rvr guilds will continue as they always have.

Hopefully there will be more non guild groups out after clustering, and maybe just maybe we'll have enough guilds to get everything claimed...

As for leaders in hib/excal, I don't really think there are any at the moment. A lot of the old leaders left when NF came out, and there's not really been anyone to fill the gap.

Considering the rampant leetism and independance of most RvR guilds any new leaders would have an uphill battle trying to gain any credibility with the vocal minority.

Everz

FH is my second home
Nothin will change imo,

Hib/Excal will do the same and our own frontier
Hib/Pryd will Defend it im guessing,

Will be fun to have some other peeps out bar the usual 2fg that turn up :p(for defending that is)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
been trying to register on there but no matter what name I choose I only get :
The username you entered as your referrer could not be located
so ask em to come here? :D
Didnt think you had to fill the referal bit in, if you do i suspect you have to put in a pryd.net name for example of you want to say i refered you to there put Aran_Thule down. <grin>
Problem with here is that it doesnt have a secure section and we have our own mods that try to keep everything on a more pleasent level there.

What i ment by leaders was people that run raids, ML sets, relic raids, artifact farming ect.
You know people that help the realm and others to get things they need and to have fun.

tbh its just really an attempt to get an idea of who people are, i expect most people here dont know who i am just like i dont know who anyone in hib/excal is.
Was just an attempt to try to bridge the gap between the communities in the hope that we can work together rather then having a clash of egos.

Ive been informed that clustering might not be happening on the date that i thought so will probably have to postpone this meeting til after cluster but if people can sign up on the forums and say hello it would be a nice start.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I hope the merge brings back some RvR action... I've only just come back from being away for a while, and can never get a group at DL. Since I've started playing I have not had 1 group despite standing at DL shouting LFG every 10 mins or so. I see poeple I know and speak to them etc and always get the same responses...

"We only run guild group, sorry mate"
"We have a set group that we always run with, sorry mate"
"We dont use BM's. sorry mate"

Responses from people I dont know:

I dont even normally get a response.

So atm if you arent in a RvR guild, aren't part of a set group or a druid, then no RvR for you...

I know some people will be coming back for the merge and there will be new pryd players so maybe that will improve RvR for the random players.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh it sucks bad atm Spank, i usually find the odd random group.. but everyone logs off after 1 run.. and soloing is hell.. no point in even bothering.. o well.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Spankya said:
I hope the merge brings back some RvR action... I've only just come back from being away for a while, and can never get a group at DL. Since I've started playing I have not had 1 group despite standing at DL shouting LFG every 10 mins or so. I see poeple I know and speak to them etc and always get the same responses...

Sorry to hear that, two things i would say for after cluster.

Firstly it would be an idea if there is a /bg running in the frontier, even if its just set to listen as it will allow people to form groups.
There is a general shortage of healing classes, which if its the same on hib/exc doesnt bode well, but we will have to seee how it goes.

Second ill probably try to organise a MARR. (Mass Assualt Relic Raid)
Main point of this is to get everyone out and working together.
I normally get a good turnout and hopefully people from your side will come along and join in.

However as i mentioned before im not going to be putting the info here so best sign up on pryd.net <grin>

Also if there are any people that always end up fixing holes it would be nice to know who they are, ive been trying my best to prepare but ive no idea of any repairers on your side.
p.s. im guessing you also have a similar problem that instead of spending 10 minutes transporting wood everyone runs off leaving a poor few with the nasty job?

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Aran Thule said:
p.s. im guessing you also have a similar problem that instead of spending 10 minutes transporting wood everyone runs off leaving a poor few with the nasty job?

YES YES YES

most of the time I got 1 convoker helping me summon wood that's all ...4p down the drain in 1 week buying wood, i've had it...let them take it, i'm broke :/

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Fear Aran! He'll beat you all into shape if anyone can. ;)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
I have always envyed the tight community on hib/pryd - hib/excal is just pure bollox compared :x

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
/agree, to many wankers and not enough leaders.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Aran Thule said:
Sorry to hear that, two things i would say for after cluster.

Firstly it would be an idea if there is a /bg running in the frontier, even if its just set to listen as it will allow people to form groups.
There is a general shortage of healing classes, which if its the same on hib/exc doesnt bode well, but we will have to seee how it goes.

Second ill probably try to organise a MARR. (Mass Assualt Relic Raid)
Main point of this is to get everyone out and working together.
I normally get a good turnout and hopefully people from your side will come along and join in.

However as i mentioned before im not going to be putting the info here so best sign up on pryd.net <grin>

Also if there are any people that always end up fixing holes it would be nice to know who they are, ive been trying my best to prepare but ive no idea of any repairers on your side.

Sounds good :)

And I think hib/exc is lacking in healing classes too which is one of the reasons I want to level up my druid, but finding a group is pretty much impossible right now and I cant solo squat being a nurt/reg druid. I used to play a druid and enjoyed it in rvr. Not sure if I was any good, but I managed to keep plenty of people alive so cant have been too bad hehe.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
often have a problem lacking healing classes, it has a knock on effect as groups dont get formed and people go off on solo characters (vamps and stealthers ect)

Looks like i misunderstood what was happening with the patch, thought it and clustering were at the same time but im now informed it isnt.
So will have to rescedule this at a later date.

If you can sign up on pryd.net please or at least after cluster have a look.
We often have people organising events which anyone can join, but we need everyone to be willing to work together.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Just some helpful info for ya spank,

If u know u are not gonna be grping much lvl to 40 as a nature druid u will b able to chain oj's etc and complete instances and stuff without any trouble atall. Once ur 40 go back to re nurt and u will find peeps need u more on mls and quests and stuff

GL with it m8y,

Ad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom