HIbernia Invades Albion : Steals All Trees!!

C

cHodAX

After a hard days work killing elves and smashing troll skulls I returned to the fair land of Albion in search of rest and refuge. Upon entering Camelot Hills I was left in utter dismay to have found that the evil and decadent realm of Hibernia had soiled our fair homeland and commited the heinous act of tree theft!

sshot025.jpg

Imagine my utter shock at seeing the once beautiful Prydwen Keep without its timeless oak tree grove and weeping willows!

sshot026.jpg

sshot027.jpg

sshot028.jpg

No longer will the young childern of Albion be able to play among the trees and have adventures. Hibernia you are a cruel and evil empire, for this evil crime your lands shall burn!!

A

Aeiedil

now you make me feel bad :( i think its cause we kill too many tweeees so we have to import tweeeeees :)

G

gengi

Bloody Blackthorns

Its the trees they keep trying to kill us poor Hibs, we need some nice non aggro ones.

Later
Gengee

S

SFXman

ROFL :D

That is some pretty funny stuff... damn tree-huggin-hibbies!

S

shani

Although I'm pretty sure some are left in Albion...

Got raped by a tree yesterday, and damn did that hurt

G

gengi

iI may have seen the movie

Night of the Living Dead ?????

later
Gengee

S

SFXman

Originally posted by shani
Although I'm pretty sure some are left in Albion...

lol... watch out, some people might get offended for using the word "raped" in any context :rolleyes:
Not me, but just watch your back, seen it happen around here before.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by SFXman

lol... watch out, some people might get offended for using the word "raped" in any context :rolleyes:

Yes i'm pretty sure some people would be offended by the word "rape" so don't quote on it either SFXman. :cool:

A

Aeiedil

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

Yes i'm pretty sure some people would be offended by the word "rape" so don't quote on it either SFXman. :cool:

<no comment> :p

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by SFXman

rape rapist raper raping

go on, i dares ya :p

maybe the hibbies were saving the trees from the torture of being RAPED by smelly plate wearing armsmen.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I think it's tasteless using the term "rape" in context with a game...

It's not a word that can be used in a 'funny' way.

G

gengi

Pillaged, buggered, 'killed' ,fucke*,shafted, could all be substitutes and cause less offence.

Gengee

S

Starkill

Take a leaf out of the Hibs book, you need to give em a hug more often.

T

Turamber

Then is it appropriate to say we were "murdered" in RvR, or maybe even "buggered"? I'd certainly not want to cause offence to anyone, but surely the context of where and when that word is used is critical.

A

Aeiedil

can you use the word rape as an anagram of pear? :)

F

Flimgoblin

I got totally peared by a shadowblade last night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom