>Hibernia classic<

Zdeath

Banned
To everyone who is intrested in moving Hib/classic, look here.

I myself, and a few other friends are organising a Classic group for both PvE, and RvR. Were just out here to have fun, and would appreciate some help, or friendly players looking to have a good time.

We will be making a guild, etc.. If anybody experianced out there is also wishing to come, please do so.

Everything is open. Even suggestions and Ideas.

Thanks,

Zdeath.

Zdeath

Banned
Sorry for the double post - was in a rush.

Just to let you know, we want the group looking something like this;

Bard.
Druid.
Druid.
Hero.
Warden. (Or Maybe another chanter or Bm)
Enchanter.
Eldritch.

It might seem clueless, but it's an Idea. Like i said, I really want people to come, have a good time, and share some love ;)..

:)

septic

Fledgling Freddie
I'm interested...
I'll be moving to Hib classic,I'll be making BM or a Bard not really decided what class yet tbh...

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
Me and 4 old daoc friends are playing Hib/Gareth atm but we will be moving to EU as soon as it opens. We will be looking for english speaking ppl to grp with/create guild.

RvR is really great on Gareth but the timezone is killing me, Im a zombie at work some days.

Would be cool to sort something out, send me a private message here if interested pls

Thrypfir

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
Sorry for the double post - was in a rush.

Just to let you know, we want the group looking something like this;

Bard.
Druid.
Druid.
Hero.
Warden. (Or Maybe another chanter or Bm)
Enchanter.
Eldritch.

It might seem clueless, but it's an Idea. Like i said, I really want people to come, have a good time, and share some love ;)..

:)
drop the warden first of all ;)
Warden is next to WORTHLESS on classic,except with maybe Twf3 but even then..only time it comes to its right is because of 50% body resists vs alb caster grps

heavy caster grps is dangerous and hard on classic,but a good grp can pull it off for sure :)
but you'll need good pre kiting and extension casters to take care of those split assist train tanks.

I'm more confident in tank grps atm so i'll be looking for a guild that runs something like:
Druid
Druid
Bard
Bard/Menty
Light eld (<--- me)
Hero
BM
BM/Champ/Vamp (DEM or VE spec vamp can rape.see Boi on gareth ^^)

as caster grp
something along the lines of
Druid
Druid
Bard
menty
Chanter
Eld
Bain
Hero (CS with snare styles) / or third druid ~

or another setup i'd like to try:
Druid