Hib

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Any set groups going that need another person or any one wanting to make one?

Dont like running with /level people that dont listen to a word anyone says and are totally rp horny running off by themselves just to get mutilated by the alb zerg then qq'ing at the group saying "M8Z YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE HEALED ME! I w0ULD HAV3 PWNT TEHM!" in a group of 1 bard and 1 bm 1 warden then random naked /20's etc.

Gib groups. Imho :p

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
lol hey i am currently asking people for an setup that would be bard bard ani ani ani druid. so a 6 man group then..dont think anisetup been done before, mezz. one spam shrooms 2 assists with dd(highest delve dd)

dont have access to crafters etc so i cant help on that bit, but as i said i dont have any people yet

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Druid would be nature as secondary cc or full reg? 20 nature 13 reg, gib.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
actually i would trade one ani for a light eld(aoe mezz that is not same as bard). druid would require AE root and good heals

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Wanabe gank groups in thid, priceless. Well, now we are at that lets put a set up for alb:

-Mincer
-Mind sorc
-Cleric
-Friar
-Pally
-Reaver
-Reaver
-Ice Theurg
-2x Buff bots at apk

What do you think? :eek:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Wanabe gank groups in thid, priceless. Well, now we are at that lets put a set up for alb:

-Mincer
-Mind sorc
-Cleric
-Friar
-Pally
-Reaver
-Reaver
-Ice Theurg
-2x Buff bots at apk

What do you think? :eek:

Please please do this anybody!

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Drop reavers for 2x ice wiz and give smite spec cleric :p

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes they are, but tbh aoe stun + 2x pbaoeing casters > indigo snake...

andyr00barb

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
actually i would trade one ani for a light eld(aoe mezz that is not same as bard).

What do you mean by aoe mezz that is not the same as bard? They are on same timer and eld mezz is just shorter duration. I'd be pissed if an eld dropped in a mezz before I landed one as a bard.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I have a s/s Hero for that group if thats of use - Btw who is your reaver on camlann Nugusta ? I have a 33 skald im also working on if you wanna do a few pk runs - depends on how hig ure guy is so let me know - remember that day a year or more ago I sold you the galla leggings for 5 plat - a good day :D
- jokin ' anyway let me know

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Ronso said:
I have a s/s Hero for that group if thats of use - Btw who is your reaver on camlann Nugusta ? I have a 33 skald im also working on if you wanna do a few pk runs - depends on how hig ure guy is so let me know - remember that day a year or more ago I sold you the galla leggings for 5 plat - a good day :D
- jokin ' anyway let me know
It was 4p and I never used them :D Reaver is called Whipplash and is 37

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom