Hib the Weakest Realm ?

G

Gahldir

Eleasias, ofcuz not. we cheat all the time, didn't you know? :clap: :m00: :clap:

O

old.Jimjum

the everyday fight in emain is kinda dull anyway, we never have all force in the same place so we can never say whos the stongest, depends on how many wanna log in their mains or drag their arses to emain from lyonesse...

get a raid going with all of us and youll see that even your bugabusers cannot save u :p

O

old.Zanaa

I don't get it why the hell your wizzies dont get PBAE. Maybe you get fire to 50 for last bolt, then they can only get second line to 20. i think that is stupid. If I was Wizard i would go fire47/ice26. 5th pbae is not the best, but good enough - still does more damage than any dd over time/doesnt draw aggro/can use pbtactics/mana never drains faster than healers/can be used as weapon in keep battles. If any spec in earth, uh, reroll. You will never have much pure ice wizzies tho, since they will be quite useless in rvr wthout stun.

Zana, Lliad Ddraig

O

old.krane

Let me say one thing concerning the original topic...

If you are soooooo good Hibs than why dont u organize a relic raid which actually gets u more than being wasted at the uberguards...

:clap: LMAO :clap:

Only worthy openents whom r actually fun to fight against are mids atm..

A

Armolas

Originally posted by krane
Let me say one thing concerning the original topic...

If you are soooooo good Hibs than why dont u organize a relic raid which actually gets u more than being wasted at the uberguards...

We just prefer the superior taste of forest sauvage grass

G

Gwandyn

This is a bit late but i dont read BW that much since there is to much BS (only take a little offence) around here... anyway:

Yeh the fight at bolg was good... we were about 10 albs defing it in the end... Well i dont know how many that took the keep as i managed to sneak in wile the keep was under siege. But i do know our numbers while defending it... I will try to post some screenies tomorrow if you want to know our numbers but right now im a bit tired.

Anyway it was a good fight...only thing im wondering is when all hib archers got the climb and stealt ability. I got shot several times with a bow inside the keep on the courtyard when trying to regain mana. It cant have been a Nightshade since they have magic instead of bows so it must have been a ranger/hero/blademaster... So the only thing i can think of is that they suddenly got climb abillity...unless the used one of them bugs... but im sure the hibs would never do THAT...right? :eek:

Well besides that it was a fun fight and i was happy to see that our enemies finally charged a keep and not ran away as im used to. ;)

Good work hibs and thx for a fun evening.

Btw... is is possible to cast pets through doors? I would consider that a bug but i guess all hibs pet casters and druids just got climb abillity to....:(

Users who are viewing this thread