Hib tank group - only reply if intressted please

RobbanPobban

Fledgling Freddie
No negative feedback here please, Im serious. Cant do anything about it but would be appriciated.

Been playing a mid pb group and tank group on Mid/Lancelot for 2 months.

What I've seen there, hib tank groups is the _REAL_ good ones... Looking for addicted players who are intressted in forming a new group. Maybe some hibs running it already I dont know as I've been away for some time. But anyway.

I thought US players wher shit to be honest and most ppl from EU do I pressume(at least those I know), after some time out in NF I noticed ther was alot of good rvr players running out there @ primetime.

If you are intressted to try for a few weeks in the end of january beggining of February make a post here and we'll see how it evolves.

Bard Sojourner: Me
Reg/Nurt Druid Perfecter:
Reg/NA Druid Perfecter:
Defensive Warden ML8+ Battlemaster:
Blademaster Banelord:
Blademaster Banelord:
Blademaster Banelord:
Mana Eldritch Convoker:

reply with Name, Class, RR and ML lvl.

Will look over applicants sent in their application at latest 10th of January.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
played with that setup with RR before my fellow friends quited / break.

We pwnd most grps out there could be fun to try it again.

aphios.

Fledgling Freddie
i like the sound of it, sounds like fun.

my bm is called aphios, hes rr6 and ml9 banelord.

however since i am the most hated person on hib / excal its very unlikely that i could be used in this, as the last few grps in the last few days iv had ppl leave because they dont want to grp with me, and since i dropped all my arti's a few months ago i dont look very appealing as a bm, but iv still managed to get the 26 str 26 dex cap in with this new tp, so mayaswell just ask, worth a try.

also this is offtopic, but if any mods read this, plz unban my other account from fh its been longer than 2 weeks since i was banned :x

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
question is, have you learnt your lesson and are you sorry?

PS gl Robban, but we need you to shoot arvakr doors dammit!! :)

aphios.

Fledgling Freddie
raven mate, what do you think, i lost my main char over 1 stupid thing i done, yes i do regret it, no i cant change the past and what an ass iv been, and no i cant change the hostility what everyone feels against me, id say iv came out worse off over this gov issue, i know its 2 much to ask to be accepted back into the community, but id like to start by giving back a gov to chosen. sorry mates.

exx]

Fledgling Freddie
i think i have enough spare time to play :) (gimped rr/ml) rr3 ml1 bm banelord capped toa sc and need battler 1/3 to activate battler :D named svendemir, :wij:

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
well, dont know when the playtime is, but u can sign me up as druid if u want
rr5 sylvan druid :p nurt/reg :clap:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
uhm, i suppose if i begged popov and brack they would let me respec mana and come ;p

Ive played with that grp setup in OF and, imo it roxed :D

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Just out of curiosity, could one of the BM's be replaced with a hero?

Would've been very much interested in this myself, but atm I still need to complete my arti template and I'm ml0 atm on bm :/

So I'll just wait a bit ^^

RobbanPobban

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
question is, have you learnt your lesson and are you sorry?

PS gl Robban, but we need you to shoot arvakr doors dammit!! :)

hehe will still play my ranger, need something else to do aswell here on EU... I think I will get boored again if I dont play another char here ;) I mean I play 12 hours aday, not like I wont have time for both...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
if ppl in group play good and/or are willing to improve, and everyone shows dedication to keep it all going and grow into a nice team, i might be interested with eld

played all specs for a couple months at least, perfect toa suit with everything leveled, ml3 conv with most of 4 done for speedwarp (dont go further than that tho), rr7lx atm

have seen a lot of these things in the past and they seem nice but in reality hardly work out, take your time to select decent people that can all play at the same times ;p

reason im posting is because im pretty bored with everything in daoc, only thing that really keeps my interest is eld, and no matter how much i hate rr8 title i cant help myself gaining rps on that char only :p

crd

Fledgling Freddie
lo robban =)
tank grp aye...
im interested, cyrdias rr8 ml5

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Might have been interested if one bm spot was a banelord champ with st3 ;x - not that you will find any good champ player out there except from sturrm ;x

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Might have been interested if one bm spot was a banelord champ with st3 ;x - not that you will find any good champ player out there except from sturrm ;x

Bencevur and Elricstormbringer.

Respect for those two getting such a high Realm Rank without being ever fotm or even close to it!

Their patience is impressive aswell!

HaaiP

Fledgling Freddie
Might be intrested, depending on what times you play and who else will be in group Murennica 44nurt druid rr6l9, ml 7

vintervargen

Banned
think you should go for a "bomb towers/keeps under siege" setup instead.

smth like 1 light menta with ST3, 1 mana eld with moc3, 1 chanter with moc3, and a shieldspecced BL BM :) (warden needs twf3)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

dosnt play ne more much but pinstripe is an uber champ

i would advise maybe one shield tank,slams come in very handy<tusk"dem hibbies movie"> only an opinion tho

gl mate and if ya need a vw<prolly wont but worth a try> pm me anytime :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom