Hib stealth zerg

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Did any one see the hib stealth zerg today on bled bridge ?? :eek2:
just gota say that that takes the piss lol, makes the rest of hibs look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2:

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Omegah said:
Did any one see the hib stealth zerg today on bled bridge ?? :eek2:
just gota say that that takes the piss lol, makes the rest of hibs look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2:

look bad? in what way? outnumbered on ze bridge by stealthers?

Everz

FH is my second home
Coming from the group of 5 peeps who zerg a wee unbuffed luri :twak:

majik

Banned
It was quite roflcopter watching a fg almost die to a fg stealthers, good work xd.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
One minute hes slagging stealth zergers and next hes congratulating.....

majik

Banned
Castus said:
One minute hes slagging stealth zergers and next hes congratulating.....

Depends who the stealth zergers are. You aren't defending the fg because it was your guild or anything are you? Surely not. xDD

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
Depends who the stealth zergers are. You aren't defending the fg because it was your guild or anything are you? Surely not. xDD

Why does it depend ?:p And according to your reports on said battle ingame the FG SH won i think:)

majik

Banned
Castus said:
Why does it depend ?:p And according to your reports on said battle ingame the FG SH won i think:)

Hence why I said "almost killed".

PS: keywords are highlighted in bold.

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
ah e-peenis battle :D (taking a good sit and watching it evolve :)

+1

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
Hence why I said "almost killed".

PS: keywords are highlighted in bold.

Come on Maj why does it depend tho? You absolutely slaughtered me on here cos u reckon i zerg (even tho i only max play with 3 others).made out im ste scum of the earth yet here u r completely going back on your honour and repsect as a soloer speech :p have you turned Maj? Those 11k a week rps earnt made you turn to the darkside? I`ll be handing you a Order of Denarius soon at this rate! xx Btw ingame Majii on pms is a really nice guy so don`t let his FH posts of doom and misery fool ya :worthy:

majik

Banned
Castus said:
Come on Maj why does it depend tho? You absolutely slaughtered me on here cos u reckon i zerg (even tho i only max play with 3 others).made out im ste scum of the earth yet here u r completely going back on your honour and repsect as a soloer speech :p have you turned Maj? Those 11k a week rps earnt made you turn to the darkside? I`ll be handing you a Order of Denarius soon at this rate! xx Btw ingame Majii on pms is a really nice guy so don`t let his FH posts of doom and misery fool ya :worthy:

You don't understand this at all.

I dislike people who relentlessly garrote spam you in front of fg's.
I dislike people who relentlessly gank you with their xxx groupmates.

Post Mortem don't do this.

You retards in sarumans hand do.

majik

Banned
Surprising Death said:
If i had a stealther i would zerg aswell

So you have the same honour as the rest of midgard, congratulations..

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
You don't understand this at all.

I dislike people who relentlessly garrote spam you in front of fg's.
I dislike people who relentlessly gank you with their xxx groupmates.

Post Mortem don't do this.

You retards in sarumans hand do.

If PM dont do this then why did thesa uncuvered me in fron of a fg hibs, (he used ip thoug hihi) ok he have only done this 1 time to me so it was maybe just a 1 hit wonderer :)

2 dont pm gank you with their xxx groupmates? lol ofc they do, but again so do i

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
Tiztla said:
If PM dont do this then why did thesa uncuvered me in fron of a fg hibs, (he used ip thoug hihi)i

Since when have ns's got ip ? :twak:

majik

Banned
Tiztla said:
If PM dont do this then why did thesa uncuvered me in fron of a fg hibs, (he used ip thoug hihi) ok he have only done this 1 time to me so it was maybe just a 1 hit wonderer :)

2 dont pm gank you with their xxx groupmates? lol ofc they do, but again so do i

Sorry but theres one aspect of respect you don't seem to grasp.

Respect is earnt, if you gank them they'll gank you, and as Dafft said assassin's dont get IP.

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
sorry didnt thought on that, then he got a heal from the fgs druid , i do now what u are saying, but my point was that u listed 2 things that PM DONT do yet the DO it, that was my point

majik

Banned
Tiztla said:
sorry didnt thought on that, then he got a heal from the fgs druid , i do now what u are saying, but my point was that u listed 2 things that PM DONT do yet the DO it, that was my point

They do it to people they don't respect and why should they respect someone who ganks them just the same when they're solo?

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
lol majik, they started ganking me when i was a rr1 solosb but when i got to rr3 i got tired and more and more i run with 1 or 2 more sb/hunter , but still i give away fair fights , its very rare that i and my mates gank 1 solostealther, it happens but very very rare

majik

Banned
Tiztla said:
lol majik, they started ganking me when i was a rr1 solosb but when i got to rr3 i got tired and more and more i run with 1 or 2 more sb/hunter , but still i give away fair fights , its very rare that i and my mates gank 1 solostealther, it happens but very very rare

You got tired after getting to r3?

Such patience you have master jedi.

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
awww didnt see that coming lol , i guess my work here is done, the mighty rr majik have ran out of words and have started the insult game

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Tiztla i killed you a few times, everytime you die you come back with 2-3 more of your friends and gank me when im solo, so fu.

majik

Banned
Tiztla said:
awww didnt see that coming lol , i guess my work here is done, the mighty rr majik have ran out of words and have started the insult game

You consider me saying you have low patience as an insult? You need more self esteem it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom