Hib Reroll

G

Gensou

Been away a while and thought it was time to take up the fun again now when I got unemployed, used to play Mid but also a bit Hib before and need some opinions on some classes I'm considering to start up now when I got new account and so on....

The usual how well they do in RvR/PvE and what RA's they make good us of...

1st: Bard, considering following spec:
44 music
43 nurture
23 blades
5 reg

2nd:Valewalker, played before and was kinda fun

44(50) Scyth
rest Arboreal

Lemmi know what u think and if u got any other suggestion of classes there might be need of out among the trees :=)

Thnx on advance for any good posts!!

B

boni_ofdavoid

as a bard..
47 music for last aoe insta would be better than those 23 blades points. If you get your weapon out as a bard your entire group is likely to shout 'end ffs' and a whole bunch of other stuff you dont wanna hear ;)

C

congin

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
as a bard..
47 music for last aoe insta would be better than those 23 blades points. If you get your weapon out as a bard your entire group is likely to shout 'end ffs' and a whole bunch of other stuff you dont wanna hear ;)

S

Shrye

47music, 43nurt, 16reg for a RvR bard.

OR

33reg, 43 nurt, rest in music (think that's around 37 or something), for a pve oriented bard.

OR

Roll a blademaster, if you want to be a dmg dealer - bard is 100% support, and also what they get invited into groups as... Support.

G

Gensou

just thought about that, probably gonna roll a BM instead since i'm not really a fan of playin supportchar(never tried but dont think it suits me), i'm more of an into the action kinda guy so gonna try a BM to see how I like it....

the thought I had for bard was only for a battlebard and thats where I got the points into blades...

Well.. anyway, thnx for the help

Now its just time to wait for lazy ass Mythic to get the subs page running again... been gone 2 or is it 3 days now..... *grumble*

(why cant they fix things elsewhere then just implement it, if possible that is and should be)

K

Karlo

heheh batttlebard,

whatever next, a staff hitting eldritch :p

M

mars

well if ur gonna be a battlebard thats not a good specc :) need a lot of higher blades for that etc, there are a few real battlebards out there, usually dont go for speed5 either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom