Hib/Pryd beats Galladoria!

A

amazingsteve

Tonight, a party of 80 Hibernians were lead by Cina of Soul Pact and Usp from the Hibernian Dragon Slayers into the depths of Galladoria. After some trouble with the Fire primal and the Air primal, Olgascean proved absolutely no problem to our treehugging zerg! This made us the 2nd European server to beat the final boss of Galladoria!

Congratulations to all the Hibernians who participated in the battle and a big cheer to Usp and Cina!

S

SilverHood

I thought the hibbies on prydwen done this some time ago?

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by SilverHood
I thought the hibbies on prydwen done this some time ago?
No that was just me solo a while back, this was a united effort ;)

V

VidX

Nah, that was the Dragon Silverhood :)

We got to the Olcasgean room before, but until last week we hadn't killed more than the Corrupt Primal of Water. Last week we killed the 4 Earthmenders on top of the Water Primal, so I thought we should make a go at Olcasgean this time.

Nice long final encounter, about 2 hours, but we did it :)

L

Litmus

is prydwen the first euro server to defeat all 3 boss in the SI epic dungeons??

V

VidX

Originally posted by Litmus
is prydwen the first euro server to defeat all 3 boss in the SI epic dungeons??

Not sure, but would be nice if it was :)

I do, however, know that the US didn't manage to kill Olcasgean before the Fire Primal nerf in 1.62 :)

N

Nairyk

Gratz :)
You got any screenshots ? Never seen Galla but heard abit about it! :)

M

Mid_Blejsarus

now stop with your pve and roleplaying and start rvr more pls ^^

D

Draylor

Grats guys :)

Very nice to see a badly underpopulated realm do what the whiners on various US servers considered impossible.

But 2 hours for the final encounter? Ridiculous compared to the time it takes to kill Apocalypse in Albion.

O

old.Lianuchta

The Olcasgean Bark was a Cloak with 24EMP, 9% crush/slash/thrust and 5 charges of 150 melee health buffer.

The Pendant was the Bard one, 21CHA, 10% cold/body/crush, with a +30 str/con permanent effect.

The main reason the final encounter took so long is because two of the critters (Air and Fire Primal) can only be damaged by GTAE and as they both move around fairly fast that would be pain even we had loads of Void Elds, but we don't ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom