Hib power?

M

mawina_HB

Any1 tried to go on duskwave.com and list ppl from all realms according to how many RP they got the last week recently?

Out of the 24 first 21 are Hibs. Who says Mids are overpowered?

mawina HB

O

old.Kerosene

RP's = Time
RP's <> Skill
RP's <> Power

K

K0nah

pbaoe teh warder zerg = stlong rps (not skill)

K

Khalen

Hibs & Mids have far more enemies to kill then Albs -> More rps :)

A

Aussie-

yep 90% of albs are retards who play gimped classes, go out in fuckwankgroups and getchainfarmed over and over gain :great:
I myself have played hib on excal for 2 weeks , it was so easy i didnt even enjoy rvr.

L

leoric

Albs too busy standing around like idiots arrangeing these PERFECT groups rather than just useing what they got :)

A good leader can win with skill :D

S

swords

erm sorry to contradict you there but the main problem is people making random groups dont wait for needed classes and end up running wihtout CC or decent speed or more than one healer...

Thats why when they get chain owned for the 7th time in a row instead of learning to run with all the needed group abilities they instead run with all the other shitty pickup groups hence TEH ZEEEEERG...

Another interesting point is they only ever port to Emain, the only ALbs who go to Odins are guilds like The Brethren First Cohort The Prodigy etc

And hardily anyone uses Hadrians Wall whihc is a shame realy as its such a nice area to RvR in, especially near the Aqueduct.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by leoric
Albs too busy standing around like idiots arrangeing these PERFECT groups rather than just useing what they got :)

A good leader can win with skill :D

/agreed

O

old.chipper

Originally posted by Aussie-
yep 90% of albs are retards who play gimped classes, go out in fuckwankgroups and getchainfarmed over and over gain :great:
I myself have played hib on excal for 2 weeks , it was so easy i didnt even enjoy rvr.

assuming you only run into single grps and not the usual 100+ alb zerg

Users who are viewing this thread