hib new RR5 ra's

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
just found out i dont even know what the bainshee and vampiir RR5 ra's do.

can anyone tell me?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
bainshee:

Increases the armor ABS of all groupmates for 45 seconds by a multiple of their existing ABS.

vamp:

Grants all members of the Vampiir's group a 30 second damage add that stacks with all other forms of damage add. All damage done via the damage add will be returned to the Vampiir as power.

both on 10 mins timer
this is taken from The Camelot Herald

Eglarest

Banned
trycorn said:
bainshee:

Increases the armor ABS of all groupmates for 45 seconds by a multiple of their existing ABS.

vamp:

Grants all members of the Vampiir's group a 30 second damage add that stacks with all other forms of damage add. All damage done via the damage add will be returned to the Vampiir as power.

both on 10 mins timer
this is taken from The Camelot Herald

They have that and i as a cabby i have inmunity to root and mezz for my pet ^^, can we change our RR5 RA plz? :p

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Eglarest said:
They have that and i as a cabby i have inmunity to root and mezz for my pet ^^, can we change our RR5 RA plz? :p

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ye thats so bad :eek:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ye thats so bad :eek:

The problem with it is it doesn't cancel existing cc on pet so you gota know in advance your pet is gonna get mezzed, rooted etc. which makes it great in some circumstances but pretty useless in others :)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
what bout runie RR5, the i win button that is 90% evade for 10 sec!!!!!!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Actually the vamp rr5 in combination with a tank group puts the vamp on "ripping though your support and there's nothing you can do about it" mode, after 5 seconds in a fight.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
both very OP :(:(:(:(

Not rly.. atleast not the bainshee one, havent rly seen the vamp one in a action.

Bainshee one is adding 25% of your base absorb. 0% on a caster x1.25 = 0 \o/

on a scale user tho, 27% x1.25 = 33-34%

which is kinda decent, but nothing overpowered

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
is the SM rr5 ability fixed? or do you still get 1hp for sacrificing the pet? CBA to check myself atm.

Koyochi

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
what bout runie RR5, the i win button that is 90% evade for 10 sec!!!!!!

Thats not an 'I win' button, thats an 'I escape' button. Working fine, even if its evading less as promised.

Reidun

Fledgling Freddie
WTF are you complaining about. Atleast your RR5 RAs don't require you to
die before you have use for it. :clap:

//Reidun

Eglarest

Banned
Javai said:
The problem with it is it doesn't cancel existing cc on pet so you gota know in advance your pet is gonna get mezzed, rooted etc. which makes it great in some circumstances but pretty useless in others :)

Thats it, if it took out the mezz/root would be really nice ^^, anyway, i like it, think of the poor armsmans with his RR5 abilitie. If you think in their RA, all the rest are good :p

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Thats not an 'I win' button, thats an 'I escape' button. Working fine, even if its evading less as promised.

u really think i thought it was an I win button ? (was trying to sound sarcastic) :cheers:

aye it can help u sometimes but compared to other RR5 Ras others classes get its a bit silly imo. sorc is overpowered as hell as it is why the hell they gave them a testudo where u can cast i have no idea...

why not give rms more CC? all we get is root if that is resisted or purged any tank can kill us with ease...due to charge and mls nowadays. elds get aoe mezz and baseline stun, theurgs get that aoe root thing and aoe mezz

WTF are you complaining about. Atleast your RR5 RAs don't require you to die

rofl! :worthy:

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
why aren't any bards playing the Bard RR5 card?

we clearly have the most OP one! :>

Kanim

Banned
Arumos said:
u really think i thought it was an I win button ? (was trying to sound sarcastic) :cheers:

aye it can help u sometimes but compared to other RR5 Ras others classes get its a bit silly imo. sorc is overpowered as hell as it is why the hell they gave them a testudo where u can cast i have no idea...

why not give rms more CC? all we get is root if that is resisted or purged any tank can kill us with ease...due to charge and mls nowadays. elds get aoe mezz and baseline stun, theurgs get that aoe root thing and aoe mezz

rofl! :worthy:

rm gets ns, call it cc for casters.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
so does eld, except its in there nukin and mezzing spec line oO, and btw ns is really good CC vs tanks :eek7:

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
is the SM rr5 ability fixed? or do you still get 1hp for sacrificing the pet? CBA to check myself atm.

Still only get 1hp :(

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
At least you all get something original... Mercs got stuck with a crappy, inferior AE version of our class ability. :(

Arumos said:
and btw ns is really good CC vs tanks
Most casters seem to think so... I get spammed with red nearsight all the time! :rolleyes:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Alithiel said:
At least you all get something original... Mercs got stuck with a crappy, inferior AE version of our class ability. :(

Most casters seem to think so... I get spammed with red nearsight all the time! :rolleyes:

no insta pbae interupt can be called crap imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom