Hib / Mid alliance an xrealming

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
albs allways zerg, now FO and QQ more.
I can do what my balls want, if my balls dont want kill hibs, sit and see how they get the tower i do it.

Today when i log on i see 1000+ players r on, /who all sayd 190 no anon on mid (30% bbs)... if hib is underpopulated realm... lest say they r 200, it is 600 albs? :wanker: try split u zerg

you really don't have the slightest idea,you are guessing how many alb's where playing saying that 190 mids 200 hibs 600 albs you then have the nerve to put :wanker..: in the week i have been back playimg most of the time the mid zerg is bigger than the alb one.If you want to throw numbers around atleast try to get a clue...

o yea... :wanker:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
this is far from scientific but I saw posts on here saying /who was 350 in hib, 390 in alb...

(obviously the /anon people won't show up)

Darrius

Loyal Freddie
That might be true except for the fact the servers can only handle max 200 albs in nf before it stops people logging in so take into account if 200 albs in nf at least 80 will be bb leaves 120 say 20 in poc or questing leaves 100 then take into consideration solo stealthers which seem to be flavour of the month leaves say 80 or 10fg of albs tell me when dud i u last see 10 fga running at you in a zerg? last time i can was when nf first came out and a real alb zerg hit the relics.
At the end of the day all i see is insults aimed at this post yet have i launched any at you ? nope if u read before u insult u would see that i started by saying what a great week it was the sunday before - tooth and nail down and dirty full on rvr against damn good players, the gripe is that if you want to openly help defend each others realm when albs finally manage to gets its disorganised butt in gear (not very often)then expect people to moan.
Seems to me half of u read the title and didn't bother to read the post showing you either a adolesant nOOb or just wanna insult people.
Look at the top this boards title is RVR Discussions of which out of 3 pages of posts only about 3-4 have discussed the thread so shall we try again to have a constructive discussion over what people are calling xrealming or just keep going with insults?

Faril

Banned
Lol,if I remember right you didn't whine when we mids zerged in to ATK pre nf with relic ;)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
We can't communicate with each other in game, thought you knew that.

Play the game the way it was designed to do and stop such false accusations.

ow u cant! so all my emotes are useless then! tought i was Arthur ! gdamn!

polza

Loyal Freddie
Darrius said:
That might be true except for the fact the servers can only handle max 200 albs in nf before it stops people logging in so take into account

funny seeing as a month ago back we where getting guardspam of 250-300 when u retook mid power relic from us. TBH u just speak total crap and u cant take that your 200 man zerg is no longer about so you loose ALOT more, go back and play vs a computer.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
the way i see it is all 3 realms r being around the same ammount in rvr, in fact the last few day's i have seen more and more hib / mid zerg than i have seen alb zerg, where more and more alb's like to run FG..ran in a FG last night and all we could find of the enemy was zerg's @ crau...
and btw hib being underpopulated ? that must be a joke, remove imho, only reason alb have keep's in hib is because mid/hib is PLing / toa'ing cata char's

point is, mid zerg, alb zerg and hib zerg, midgaard alliance ? naah, tho i would have love'd to pwn some more keep's instead of fighting some mid's takeing our tw's, but that's the way the game is, if u dont like it go wow and whine

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Darrius said:
leaving it to the gay mids/hibs to wander around aimlessly looking for easy rp's to farm.

Come on hibs and mids get a life and get into the real spirit of the game the way it was designed and stop such blatent tactics.

This seems to me that u started a thread with insults and then u wonder why u got insults in return , as u sayed it is rvr discussion, why start it with flame instead of a discuss :confused:

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
funny seeing as a month ago back we where getting guardspam of 250-300 when u retook mid power relic from us. TBH u just speak total crap and u cant take that your 200 man zerg is no longer about so you loose ALOT more, go back and play vs a computer.

How about read his entire post before you make a response after just reading the first line...

polza

Loyal Freddie
Aadia said:
How about read his entire post before you make a response after just reading the first line...

i did and the rest of the post had nothing to do with my point so there is no point me quoting it

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
what a shite post :eek7: - Im glad you think hibs asked mids to take alb towers!

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
There have been rumours of crossrealmalliances for as long as I can remember - and that is a long time. I can say for certain the accusations of a Hibgard (Hibguard btw?) alliance are false, since I would've known about it if it had existed.
With the new /rw people are simply "taking advantage" when these situations come up; if someone in Mid notices you (albs) taking keeps in Hib of course they see a good opportunity to get some good rps by joining in the fight. So why do mids prefer to kill albs over hibs etc? Well, personally I've gotten killed at least 10 times more by albs than hibs during the years, and especially in NF. Albs stole our relics, albs take our keeps, albs burn our women and rape our cottages etc. Starting to get the picture? :)

Personally I don't play the game anymore but if I did I'd kill an alb before a hib anytime.

Kind regards

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Darrius said:
That might be true except for the fact the servers can only handle max 200 albs in nf before it stops people logging in so take into account if 200 albs in nf at least 80 will be bb leaves 120 say 20 in poc or questing leaves 100 then take into consideration solo stealthers which seem to be flavour of the month leaves say 80 or 10fg of albs tell me when dud i u last see 10 fga running at you in a zerg? last time i can was when nf first came out and a real alb zerg hit the relics.
At the end of the day all i see is insults aimed at this post yet have i launched any at you ? nope if u read before u insult u would see that i started by saying what a great week it was the sunday before - tooth and nail down and dirty full on rvr against damn good players, the gripe is that if you want to openly help defend each others realm when albs finally manage to gets its disorganised butt in gear (not very often)then expect people to moan.
Seems to me half of u read the title and didn't bother to read the post showing you either a adolesant nOOb or just wanna insult people.
Look at the top this boards title is RVR Discussions of which out of 3 pages of posts only about 3-4 have discussed the thread so shall we try again to have a constructive discussion over what people are calling xrealming or just keep going with insults?

Lad think about it; you are talking about crossrealming and are surprised that people start to insult one another (knowing very well what a tricky subject this is). You don't have to be a rocketscientist to figure this one out...... You are harvesting what you have sown mate.
We have all been doubleteamed, Albs, Mids and Hibs. Just get on with it and stop the whining.

tierk

Part of the furniture
**********************DiE ThreAd DiE!!!!!************************

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Hrogar said:
There have been rumours of crossrealmalliances for as long as I can remember - and that is a long time. I can say for certain the accusations of a Hibgard (Hibguard btw?) alliance are false, since I would've known about it if it had existed.
With the new /rw people are simply "taking advantage" when these situations come up; if someone in Mid notices you (albs) taking keeps in Hib of course they see a good opportunity to get some good rps by joining in the fight. So why do mids prefer to kill albs over hibs etc? Well, personally I've gotten killed at least 10 times more by albs than hibs during the years, and especially in NF. Albs stole our relics, albs take our keeps, albs burn our women and rape our cottages etc. Starting to get the picture? :)

Personally I don't play the game anymore but if I did I'd kill an alb before a hib anytime.

Kind regards

they can rape my cottage anytime they like to!

ow ;o yeah we crossrealm, just to piss albs off!

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
well, its not my fault not even your realm mates dont want you ;/

but hibs+mids! cept phule ofc

well why don't you and your army of lice go and camp PoC instead. You won't even need a animist.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I love when you read the first page of the thread ..its all serious and Ure like "oh dear...realm co-op ? really ? ...oh dear.." and then u cba to read the 2 middle pages so u skip to the last to find people cheerfully talking about head lice ;) puts all my worries to rest..so there was no cross realming and all ends happily ...hurray for head lice once again /scratch :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom