hib loop video ^^

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Not bad for a non set grp , though you mainly being rr8-10 should make up for that

Nice long fight vs RR ... dunno why you took such a long time over IMV. No fights vs enrage or morningstar or aes dana... maybe you wanted to include only fights you won

Also fail to see what a bard is bringing to your grp. Your using shammy end.. and have sorc for CC so a banelord tank would interupt alot better and give needed dps for tank peeling

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
and i fraped few fights some we lost ofc :p but not nice fights, was gonna put aeana something fight, was pretty nice as i told on video, but was soooooo long so .. ^^

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
Not bad for a non set grp , though you mainly being rr8-10 should make up for that

all nexus grps are guild pugs, so i think they doing pretty well

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
hmm our guild grps with nexus were always with rr9+ .. was funny but boring because it was too easy :flame:

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Horason said:
hmm our guild grps with nexus were always with rr9+ .. was funny but boring because it was too easy :flame:

so u joined the sucky side with IMV to bless the noobs with your skillness?

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
NeLSoN said:
Instant wipe is not nice? :drink:

hmm why are you asking this ? you should know the answer already as in the past you were pretty well experienced on this :p

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
hmm as i said in our forum and to him, dont know why he shows all this little video-test to get used of using these programs :> but well if he likes to show that thingy with crap quality! ;>

about setups, well there is difference on the old camlann guilds and the ones coming from rvr :> the ones coming from rvr, as far as i know, are using a fixed setup, like for example my old rvr-realm in glaston and excal friends RR :> which as you guys will notice, it is different than guilds that are on camlann for a long time, like fear, nexus and some more :p which are using pug's from our guilds, not always same members in the grps, but anyways pretty same kind of setups.

time ago nexus was always making tank grps, but after my inactivity on wow, i come back and these ppl likes to use caster grps, which we arent really experienced to use (at least not me), so atm it s pretty easy that we get killed by any enemy grp pretty instant (Nls seems to love this word), fastly, after a good fight, or also after a really long and nice fight. Anyways i like testing this now, to be much more prepared for the incoming little (or big for some ppl's opinions) banelord-nerf, even if now my grp is dying so continuedly. :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
if succi says its good it must be good

yes im drunk :<

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
so u joined the sucky side with IMV to bless the noobs with your skillness?

hehe perhaps ..

BTW SEARCHING LEGENDARY ARMORER !!:eek7:

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
caster grps are already easy mode zelh , banelord nerf will just make it silly

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
well i wanted to make quick and short video, so i choosed the 3 fights i liked more, the 4th was Aes Dana one, as i say on video.. rly nice fight, but about 10 min fight, will is nealry the length of the video so, maybe other day :D

i enjoyed making xD

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Quality was absolutely terrible :eek: and no offence but that bard is also terrible ;x seen better thid bards as said above you've got plenty of interupt power drop the bard it brings very little

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
u need ozon meurtre zelh rozy killspanas`s sorc katz nihasa/drostep gysi for the i win team =)
or make duq role healer >.< since he`s been on vocation from daoc =)

Gysele

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
u need ozon meurtre zelh rozy killspanas`s sorc katz nihasa/drostep gysi for the i win team =)
or make duq role healer >.< since he`s been on vocation from daoc =)

cancel ozon meurtre zelh rozse killspanas katz niha, they just need my shamy in the group to be nearly unbeatable :)

/hug

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i thought that was a good attempt for a first movie, hope to see you make some more :)

Epo

Loyal Freddie
i don't like the movie because first of all the quality is very annoying but i managed to watch the movie completely :p
2nd, the bard is a waste in the grp, u seem to just try to kill the enemies with ur insta dd. Your power is over 80% almost all the time aswell...
3rd, if u use metal as music in your video, don't use NuMetal.. it sucks!

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
ye, the movie is sucks, because in aphabetical order is first after A "C" so im missing my name on first place :)

those are nice fights, but still i see main problem in leting bainshees alive, for win we need rezzkill, rezzkill and again rezzkill the bainshees, they easy kill my pet-spam work, ty this imo we often losing against EnRage etc...

Anyway i want ask, i see in another post by Maulerz, i dont will download the movie, because I dont like others theurgs ;), but i want ask, if my playstyle is better or worse ( u can see me cast nukes/sending earth pets/air and grey ice pets :p and ofc exntending)... but i accept no answering on this, because i dont made the movie, so u cant see me all the time. Soon i will finish download toa client and ill try make my own movie.

And Mefia, last day when was loop, we were mainly Silents in grp and rest needed ppls from gu. We yet missed Drvostep, 7 Silents :)

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
ye, the movie is sucks, because in aphabetical order is first after A "C" so im missing my name on first place :)

those are nice fights, but still i see main problem in leting bainshees alive, for win we need rezzkill, rezzkill and again rezzkill the bainshees, they easy kill my pet-spam work, ty this imo we often losing against EnRage etc...

Anyway i want ask, i see in another post by Maulerz, i dont will download the movie, because I dont like others theurgs ;), but i want ask, if my playstyle is better or worse ( u can see me cast nukes/sending earth pets/air and grey ice pets :p and ofc exntending)... but i accept no answering on this, because i dont made the movie, so u cant see me all the time. Soon i will finish download toa client and ill try make my own movie.

And Mefia, last day when was loop, we were mainly Silents in grp and rest needed ppls from gu. We yet missed Drvostep, 7 Silents :)

u suck, maulerz 4tw

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
BloodOmen said:
Quality was absolutely terrible :eek: and no offence but that bard is also terrible ;x seen better thid bards as said above you've got plenty of interupt power drop the bard it brings very little

Though, the real question is if you have seen a better bard than me?

HAIEHAIhiaheiahieh :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom