[HIB/Limors] Looking for temporary replacement bard.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Perfect Recovery is looking for somebody to play bard for us a few nights a week for a few weeks. This is hopefully a short term thing but when we try and run set groups its nicer to know we have a fg in advance rather than have to spam /asend. Play time on week nights is 20:30 CET until 11:30 CET, probably Monday and Wednesday (although not tomorrow 21/3). Leave a message here or contact me ingame on bagofcoins if you are interested.

P.S. We hopefully won't keep you waiting forever if you agree to bard for us again nata :(

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
P.S. We hopefully won't keep you waiting forever if you agree to bard for us again nata :(

np :) thing was that i shouldn't have agreed to play anyway since i had some studying to do :)

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Nata is not a bard, he is a pve whore!

Nata is TEH pve whore tbh.
Think he said 1724545 time he will stop and 15 min later he rolls something new or simular :)

Nata for Pres imo!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Is it calmin or Brohas who makes you do all this pve? afaik they love it as much as Nata:m00:

Nata is TEH pve whore tbh.
Think he said 1724545 time he will stop and 15 min later he rolls something new or simular :)

Nata for Pres imo!

I think you are starting to repeat yourself Liff. Why must all my threads go off topic within the first 3 replies :(

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
I think you are starting to repeat yourself Liff. Why must all my threads go off topic within the first 3 replies :(

Bard for PR one of you horrible lot out there reading this! :)

Nicely back on topic

Liff

Fledgling Freddie

I guess I too narrow minded to keep something serious for 10 mins. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom