[Hib] Interest in ML10 raids?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Getting pretty fed up with pug ML10 raids, waiting around for ages to get started only to have people not pulling their weight, raid leader not setting the loot commands, Idiotic Americans "oh, I didn't know you had to be ML9 to enter?!?!? etc etc

So, would people be up for it? would like 3 fg ideally but I am sure we can take any stragglers along too.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Getting pretty fed up with pug ML10 raids, waiting around for ages to get started only to have people not pulling their weight, raid leader not setting the loot commands, Idiotic Americans "oh, I didn't know you had to be ML9 to enter?!?!? etc etc

So, would people be up for it? would like 3 fg ideally but I am sure we can take any stragglers along too.

Id be interested , sick of public raids tho a solid 3fg can do it easily i can bring my champ hero ranger or bm to the raids or if stuck for support my bard All templated and gathering dust :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I'm not that bothered but would turn up if there was one happening.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
As Maeloch said. I can bring a RR11 Druid / RR10 Ranger and a Bard/Druid-bot on second account.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
willing to help if I am sure I am going to be online!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Never done one on hib before, but willing to try, ML10 drood chanter or shroomer at your disposal if I am on some time.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
got ML10 Ranger or Eldy, whichever you prefer, just lemme know when

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
just pull before TRA5SH does and u be ok :) if a lri eld name green etc is there just dont pull and let them aggro and die

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom