Hib Identity Crisis

O

old.Wicoa

Hello All,

I need some advice hard and fast if you please.

In recent days I have tried and tested many characters on hibernia. Now I have it down to two characters 1) a Light specced eldritch and 2) 35 Light 36 Mana 19 ment mentalist.

I am completetly stuck, I love them both with a passion and cannot decide which to take further. Whenever I play one I miss the other. The sensible option would be the mentalist but I get drawn by the eldritch's pure nuking ability and very fast dd, aoe mez I know will come in handy too.

What I am looking for is primarily a character which will bode well in rvr but also a charcter that groups will not shun all the time. (I have a scout on prydwen and I have had enough of being the guy no one wants, except in my guild <smiles>).

I don't really have too much time to put effort into both and would like to concentrate on one anyhow.

Can anyone please help me decide, I have been racking my brain for days now, I have done all the research and still yet haven't arrived at a conclusion.

Many Thanks

Wicoa

F

Flimgoblin

Play them both :) unless there's a set date when you'll no longer be able to play Camelot?

Might as well get as much longevity out of it as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom