<HIB> hits bg1

Xplo

Banned
Hi there, we are the Hibernia Imigration Bureau and are xp'ing to level 50 with 6 fg's. We are all players of Midgard and Albion Excalibur. Tonight we made some runs in BG1 with our wee zerg and even attacked ck! ;o

http://neworder.onlinecombat.com/screenshots.aspx?picture=1859&pw=1119810011

We will ofcourse be passing by in bg3 and then we will meet you in the New Frontiers with our ml'd and toa'd zerg ;o

http://neworder.onlinecombat.com/screenshots.aspx?picture=1860&pw=1055510111

Greetings From Effi :x

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to pryd then mates, keep in mind tho, zergs = FH whine posts, if your all cool with that i wish you the best of luck and see ya lads around

Svavel

Fledgling Freddie
Mm, now that was fun (except the mentalist Dot'er :touch: ).
Hope to see you more in there, so don't cap out too fast!

But please.. Keep the other 4fg's away.

Mvh. Rakii - The scout killing all your bt's :(

<Edit> Ain't that much action in Caledonia tbh, so stay in Thidie.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
last minute attempt at some kills b4 we logged for night, thx to the way you hibbies like to hug up so close managed to mezz the majority... we did have a plan but due to last minute changes to plan by our thane that we never noticed it all went to pieces, oh well :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Xplo said:
Hi there, we are the Hibernia Imigration Bureau and are xp'ing to level 50 with 6 fg's.

Oh joy excal truly hits Prydwen :m00:

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
run

run for the hills hibs a'coming :touch:

shame im stuck with out daoc for a few more weeks, gonna be interesting seeing non-alb zerg spam :p

Tuk

Marl Boro

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome welcome welcome!

I must give a big thank you to HIB for a good laugh last night. You certainly gave us Albs a run for our money and kept coming back for more!

Makes a change from the usual......

Hope to see you again ;)

Whizz, Minstrel

Xplo

Banned
some of us who haven't dinged 25 yet (like me :( ) will come to bg again tonight :p

Marc

FH is my second home
I will be back again tonight and lol a run for your money? You had no answer to us until you either

a. brought more people

b. legged it back to ck for guards to help you

btw leave the air theurgs at home, they hurt :(

Marc

FH is my second home
Amel said:
last minute attempt at some kills b4 we logged for night, thx to the way you hibbies like to hug up so close managed to mezz the majority... we did have a plan but due to last minute changes to plan by our thane that we never noticed it all went to pieces, oh well :)

was that the same thane that demezzed us all on MB with aoe hammers, under a second after we had been mezzed? Bring him again tonight, sure makes up for the lack of purge in thidranki :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i missed the hib zerg last night by 2mins!! :(
oh well if u guys are back 2nite i will be sure to keep my scout logged in to get a few lil luri's :D
altho i more than likely just get scared when i see u all and run as hibs in thid usually = death for meh :(

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
some of us who haven't dinged 25 yet (like me :( ) will come to bg again tonight :p

Haha welcome to Prydwen m8 :D

Remember me? Proxy long time ago we where inbg on excal/alb, i was playing a Sorc and duo'd with Deathwhisper :)

I'll come with my Skald Brazilian tonight hopefully.

C u out there.. And remember i love u hibs *blinks at Outofsight* (been hugging with her a few times now)

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
2 healers a thane and a SZ, was all we had ;) was starting to wonder why albs wasnt coming cos they cant expect us to come to mb considering they usually have a stealth group and a fg waiting for us (usually includes alot of mincers lately) :p abadream did a little scout for us so we knew where to kamikaze and turned out you was camping ck :)

P.S. Laughs at the sorc mezzing me from its full range at mpk and the theurg trying to pet spam me with air pets constantly, do u guys ever learn? also the cabby who expects 2 healers and a thane to fight a fg from mpk with nearsight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom