Hib euro guilds?

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Besides us are there any other Hib Euro guilds out there? :)

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
hib/bossiney dont need more players !!!!!

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
/waves at the rigante lot :drink:

Used to play Maoix the dark SM on glast, my old guild Ebony Hand on Eu cluster have moved to US gareth but we all on Alb. Look forward to bumping into you sometime ;)

Maoixz sorc

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Maoix long time no speak hope to meet you soon ingame, I'll be the annoying one mezzing and interupting ;)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Legacy of the Fallen are an Eu/Hib guild that have been on gareth for years, i think Rainbow Reloaded are back there now as well

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
didnt hib boss have a bit of an exedus? seems mid got some extra players from somewhere in the past few weeks?

Maoixz

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Recently rerolled from Alb -> Hib on Ector, if anyone looking at rolling over there and that remembers me send me a tell i'll hook you up with stuff. :)

Got a few ex Vengeance guys in the guild atm. (Booming, Blessem, Avindar)

/Xanthianx

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Hib and alb are the overpopulated realms :(
mid ftw!

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
Ooooh Case long time no seeeee....

Playing on Merlin myself. Mid ftw. A few ex hib/euro here.

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
Mids do seem to have picked up a lot of players and the reaction to any fire in mid is incredible which I have never seen before. I have been a mid on Gareth since it opened and we have always been the under dog. I think we will go back to that status once we lose the relics and thats the way I prefer it.

Hibs have suffered from the animist nerf with them seemly not able to adapt to any other siege tactic. Also they all seem to be playing there rangers as there are 8 man ranger assist trains on top of most buildings.

Albs seem very quiet full stop with both there relics missing and no attempt to get them back even when hib is coloured blue with us mids holding 3 hib cks.

Realm hoppers go home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom