Hib Eu guilds on Ywain and Alliance Q

Gahn

Resident Freddy
So which old Eu guilds / Eu guilds with old Excal/Hib ppl on em are rolling Ywain?
Willing to setup a strong Alliance for RvR.

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Me and a couple of oldies are on Killibury/Hib atm, we're planning on moving to Ywaine ofcourse, will be nice to see all the old NFD people :) /wave Gahn

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Me and a couple of oldies are on Killibury/Hib atm, we're planning on moving to Ywaine ofcourse, will be nice to see all the old NFD people :) /wave Gahn

Get some matter resist and give a fight instead of dying of 1 chamber :p

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
Get some matter resist and give a fight instead of dying of 1 chamber :p

working on a new template, just had this template sorted to get started, its decent, but ye only running 13matter resist, since its pointless even having matter resist atm against locks.

Gahn

Resident Freddy

/wave!! Gonna cya soon :)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
I think more or less 9/10 EU people have joined hib judgeing by the sheer amount that are out between 6GMT and 11GMT. So you shouldnt have trouble finding any oldies.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Me and some friends are on hib killi so will be on Ywain ofc, though we're all support, and on Killi found it hard to fill DPS spots strangely enough ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom