This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hib equivalent to Alb necro/cabby

Discussion in 'Hibernia' started by Argante, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Argante

Argante Loyal Freddie

Wich char/class in Hibernia is used like alb necro/cabby to farm and PL?

2. Kained_again

Kained_again Fledgling Freddie

Didnt I read this post once already? :D

3. Guinnessrules

Guinnessrules Loyal Freddie

would be chanter again really, now that fop is fecked up in pve, anims r nearly useless :(

4. Downanael

Downanael Fledgling Freddie

Would not call cabby PL class really,mana from that spell is nice but necro is way better on it than cabby.

On the topic,would say enchanter and maybe animist

5. Evergrey

Evergrey Fledgling Freddie

Enchanter PL if you have a BB (wich all PLers have) is faster than Necro and Cabba PL (cabba PL isnt that great anymoore anyways)

6. Awarkle

Awarkle Fledgling Freddie

the joy of a mana chanter for powerleveling is that they are even good in rvr after you finish powerleveling what ever you were.

Verdant animist + bot is pretty decent if you understand how the class works and you know where to hunt (ie LOADS of blue/yellowmobs are best)

verd anims with ml9 buff pretty decent at doing some artifacts and master level steps :)

7. Overdue

Overdue Fledgling Freddie

Aye, I'd say Verdant Animists are better than Mana Enchanters if you have a FoP Druid bot. I've pulled up to 15 yellow-red mobs in one go with Druid ae rooting then Animist spamming pet pbaoe, the Druid makes it about then has to heal pet pretty fast ;-). Good thing is the pet can't be interupted during the pbaoe so it's like a MoC since they won't attack the owner. :cheers: