Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Started playing again after many years.

I play Hib on the Devon cluster.

Anyone else from EU play there?

Baldir

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Really could use a list of who from Euro is where so that it could be stickied or something.

Would also mean that I could bug people on Alb Devon for the occasional group spot or extras when our 3/4 man has got fed up of being steam rolled once again...

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Really could use a list of who from Euro is where so that it could be stickied or something.

Would also mean that I could bug people on Alb Devon for the occasional group spot or extras when our 3/4 man has got fed up of being steam rolled once again...

im in the cajun squirrel clan on alb devon, and our /as usually tries to get an rvr group going all have vent to. might be worth joining our alliance :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I have a level 38 warden there, going by the same name as my user account here. Also just rolled a baby eldritch to take to Thid next weekend with any luck.

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm in the Kupo Flux guild. Do you both play on alb?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I've been thinking of rolling a sorcerer but I don't have that much time to play these days, so will probably stick with Hib ... at least until I've got the warden to 50 and got him TOA'd up etc.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
I've been thinking of rolling a sorcerer but I don't have that much time to play these days, so will probably stick with Hib ... at least until I've got the warden to 50 and got him TOA'd up etc.

IF these changes about Devon / Killb and Boss are going to happen in a near future me and wifey can help out alot with the lvl'ling part on alb (got chars on alb/classic) and on hib (got ALOT of chars on hib/gui) . Only place we aint able to help out on is Mid :(

wittor

Can't get enough of FH

From what I saw (all EU people):

Hib:
Alliance Of Power
Terra Dominus
Coins(?)
Mainstream
Ebola
DR
RR

Alb:
Cajun
Swingers