Hib Cheater

O

old.Muirne

Originally posted by Eleasias
Humm I today saw a nightshade called Muirne, in the Crim valley, stealthed besides me both going towards Crim, then she unstealthed and ran *very* fast out of clipping range, and there werent any other players aroudn except the huge alb grp ;<

:fluffle: Yep I'm Muirne and yep I remember the situation. As you said there was a large Alb force closing in.... and I was send by my group to scout for rangers (Tho my chances would be small as I was only level 30 then) But I did so.... was heading back again (because the albs was getting to close) and when I was in range of my groups BARD speed song I unstealthed... and ran with sprint as fast as my small Lurkeen feet could. So I hope that solves the problem Eleasias ;)
But I wish us NS's had a temp speed buff like the Archer class has... but that's a different story! :)

O

old.Lonewolf

I know who this is Probably its Rawkeer with his supposed graphics bug allows him to run warp speed! Its mad I tell ya saw it when I first got the game and he had a cleric on Albion Excal sure he went to Hib land

Could be wrong of course

O

old.Atrox

I suspect they hibs have eaten from those yummy Mushrooms in Gorge, I always take abit when Im there, to run faster...
and It's been quite few mushrooms there lately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom