Hib chanters

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Roll another class then a chanter ffs, tired of your op pets that nuke through walls!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
not telling them to roll another class but yes , those nuke through walls pet are annoying ( they nuke harder than most alb casters also :/ )

Helme

Resident Freddy
I bet they stop rolling chanters when you stop abusing cabalists chainstunning pets, theurgist ice pets that nuke throught walls etc.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
comparing stun pet of a cabby with a nuke thru wall chanter pet.. lol
you are forgetting the SM pet ;P

Loosey

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
I bet they stop rolling chanters when you stop abusing cabalists chainstunning pets, theurgist ice pets that nuke throught walls etc.

loool they nerfed pet stun on cabby to have an immunity timer so stfu

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
Loosey said:

There is no goddamn timer ! i still get chainstunned by em...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
bjorne said:
There is no goddamn timer ! i still get chainstunned by em...

if ur a stealther u deserve it :) stealthers are my only target when i play my spirit cabby :)

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
Roll another class then a chanter ffs, tired of your op pets that nuke through walls!

HMM can anyone fix my pet then... so far I noticed everytime i send my pet to kill someone he casts.. but does not hit anything.. cause not visible.... :p

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Sanka Coolrunnings said:
HMM can anyone fix my pet then... so far I noticed everytime i send my pet to kill someone he casts.. but does not hit anything.. cause not visible.... :p

Well, today i died a few times in ck, with my mincer, coz a chanter got caster pet on me, and everywhere inside ck that i went, he nuked me :\ And pet was in outer walls :\

Quote: I bet they stop rolling chanters when you stop abusing cabalists chainstunning pets, theurgist ice pets that nuke throught walls etc.

U couldn't be more right, hate theurgs too , even being a alb :\ Damn theurgs and their ice pets :\ Tho with cabbies don't nerf chain stun or bb pygmies :p

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Loosey said:

No you should 'stfu' newbie. There is no stun timer. I have spent numerous occasions being chain stunned by a cabby pet.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ballard said:
No you should 'stfu' newbie. There is no stun timer. I have spent numerous occasions being chain stunned by a cabby pet.
Such love. Take a chill pill mate.

I have a 47 spirit caby and in my personal experience chain stunning is very rare, in both PvP and PvE. So I guess for you to have had it happened so often is just bad luck. An Amber Sic will sometimes proc stun 3-4 times during an entire fight. Sometimes not at all. It seems to work the same ways as dmg procs on swords. There is a chance for it to happen on every hit.

Not many use Amber Sics at high level anyway as Emerald and Saphire are much better with higher DPS and Lifetap respectively. Ruby is sometimes used against keeps for the small nuking ability but not often. If Amber Sic's really did constantly chain stun then every caby would use em.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Such love. Take a chill pill mate.

You will note the quotes used...

Clearly he has used this and i am only repeating what he himself has done in a parodic manner.

Chain stunning is infact common in certain circumstances particularly keep battles when somehow the pet gets up the ck roof and just chain stuns away often when you are on a different level of the keep.

Note1: This is a BG forum
Note2: outside of this it is not that common

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom