hi

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Was just wondering as to how much items etc cost now days for good templates and whether theres pve groups around for like getting those items? thanks in advance for any info.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well there are degrees of good...

Well there is no simple answere here. There are degrees of good equipment...most players get some decent fairly easy/cheap equipment to start with and work their way 1 item at a time from there.

1. Starting off with a decent quest template works. Its just about free only requires a couple of quests and buying some half way decent drops worth 1-3 plats or so.

2. Midway eq. The easiest/cheapest artifacts + quest items to fill out the spots etc. (Works decent in rvr quite a long time) Will cost you between 5-20 plats depending on how much time you put into farming with ffa groups etc.

3. Full toa eq and maxed out eq. This is alot of work and/or expencive. (but since you do it over a fair amount of time it wount feel that bad). (Lets say a couple of months time, and/or about 20-50 plats cost ?)

Ofc this is just a rough estimate of costs etc. But think its not that far off. (Its fairly easy to farm scrolls etc that you can change for other stuff you want to get the costs down!:)

Hope this helped you abit!:)

/Charmangle

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
I think Charmangle is right ... the price depends apon your temp ofc ... so if you want ring og heavens that 50p right there :) if you do not win it

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
i would say full toa = 50 - 100p if u want FULL toa i mean :) as in ML10 drops best belt and such

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Megarevs said:
i would say full toa = 50 - 100p if u want FULL toa i mean :) as in ML10 drops best belt and such
can cost up to 200p if you buy everything.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
can cost up to 200p if you buy everything.

Thats a more realistic figure.

Better hit ebay and buy some plats :E

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Megarevs said:
how much does ml10 belts go for? :eek:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
lol thx for info :p

i wont go full toa ( as in 200p items ) as i cant be arsed / have the time.

i may be re opening my acc which i think has mystik lvl48 runie on it ( deleted chars in sig like year and a bit ago ) but not sure and if i get back into game i will sort out some items etc, but ill see. Also depends which friends i have left in game :p

again, thanks for the info.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
was talking about belt of moirai which is priceless :> no on cm's and noone wanna sell :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom