hi

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Lepet said:
hi

anyone fancing do some moderna grouping :)

Me :p But then I'd have to respecc my SM to pb :(
I have a level 20 icewiz i can come with and leech to 40 then start doing some damage if you want :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Kaj said:
Me :p But then I'd have to respecc my SM to pb :(
I have a level 20 icewiz i can come with and leech to 40 then start doing some damage if you want :p

SMer is better at modern btw people since the mobs r spirit weak :)

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
SMer is better at modern btw people since the mobs r spirit weak :)

Well, my SM 39 Darkness specc, I'd have to respecc it at 40 :( And i so like Dark!

B

Ballad

I have a 48 champion. Good taunter and looks cudly too. :eek:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
haha i can see it now. 8 ppl at modernafrav. 1 lvl 50 sm, 1 ice wizzie and a tank, lvl 10 druid and some stealthers.....tbh you gota get pac healer too so good luck

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring a lvl 50 Pac Healer if I can bring my lvl 36 Sorc as a Leech...

there sorted Bahumat ;) cocky twat :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
tsabo you dont have a 50 pac healer. oh you mean mr loud fire wizzie alt?

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
tsabo you dont have a 50 pac healer. oh you mean mr loud fire wizzie alt?

Yes I do mean Mr loudmouth fire wizzies alt

He owes me a PL after I did his inf from 24-44 :p

So 36-45ish sounds fair imo ;)

Lepet

Fledgling Freddie
im on wotk to 20.00 cet, when we can GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
what setup r u gunna b running? lol :) shouldnt it b

PBAOE + LEECH x3
shammy (out of grp) + leech (in grp)
healer (pac) (out of grp) + leech (in grp)

thats how modern is menna b done, wonder what the camlann variation is? :D

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Well shammy/healer out of grp wont work, need them in grp.

I'm sure there will be some PBAErs that aren't lvl 50 with leech lfg to lvl.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
managed to miss this thread somehow :)

42 SM (Dark spec) wanting in if poss :) but will have to tell me where moderna is and how to get there ;)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Suppression spec, not darkness needed, its Mids version of Fins or Taskers.

Their PL spot, and it uses PBAEing SMs and AE stuning Healers. Shame they dont use this more in rvr ¬.¬

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:

Their PL spot, and it uses PBAEing SMs and AE stuning Healers. Shame they dont use this more in rvr ¬.¬

erm.... <Sigh>

in modern u need atleast 1 SMer that is willing 2 pull :p send pet in on passive, grabs agro, pulls mobs back (while being healed, agro isnt transfered as teh pet hasnt done damage = healers dont get agro) aoe stun + pbaoe.

kinda hard 2 get albs 2 mindlessly follow a pet into a stun tra.... shouldnt b 2 hard actually :D :p

so u guys will need atleast 1 smer for pull (or maybe enchanter, though SMer pet has intercept, another reason why modern works so well)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
erm.... <Sigh>

in modern u need atleast 1 SMer that is willing 2 pull :p send pet in on passive, grabs agro, pulls mobs back (while being healed, agro isnt transfered as teh pet hasnt done damage = healers dont get agro) aoe stun + pbaoe.

kinda hard 2 get albs 2 mindlessly follow a pet into a stun tra.... shouldnt b 2 hard actually :D :p

so u guys will need atleast 1 smer for pull (or maybe enchanter, though SMer pet has intercept, another reason why modern works so well)

So how comes Hibs manage to ae mez and PBAE enuff to kill fg's b4 they run away? Surely an ae stun will just make this 10times easier...

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
:S the aoe stun tactic is used, but theres also MA trains etc :p aoe stun + pbaoe is used quiet a bit from waht ive seen :p

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
:S the aoe stun tactic is used, but theres also MA trains etc :p aoe stun + pbaoe is used quiet a bit from waht ive seen :p

its not...

i play alb pryd and hib excal and also played mid excal too...

on alb pryd i've never been ae stunned in my life!

on hib excal i've never been ae stunned either, and on mid excal only time they do ae stun is wen my 2 rl m8s are grped and they are sat next to each other, they a pbae sm and pac healer. they are the only ones that use it.

its such a wasted ability! imo give hib ae stun, we'll abuse it to hell given the chance.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:

You one of them ppl that waits around for perfect grps everytime, waiting hours and hours for a savage when a mecr/bm/zerk standing by would do?

You don't need a perfect grp everytime m8 Dark SM dont have pbaoe but they still do dmg :twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lmao you need pbaoe sm not darkness no doubt about it. dont be lying to get in the grp its so obvious.

with moderna you stun mobs then have 9 seconds to kill. with darkness you could probably kill 1 maybe 2 mobs in 9 seconds.

if you gonna pull 2 mobs at a time why bother going modernagrav

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
lmao you need pbaoe sm not darkness no doubt about it. dont be lying to get in the grp its so obvious.

with moderna you stun mobs then have 9 seconds to kill. with darkness you could probably kill 1 maybe 2 mobs in 9 seconds.

if you gonna pull 2 mobs at a time why bother going modernagrav

I REALLY do NOT like that post.

Please point out to me the exact point I 'lie'. Do you go to moderna with just a SM and Pac Healer? If so you point is valid, if not then pls think harder.

My point was that surely anyone who does dmg is a bonus to a grp :twak:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
dark smer is of no use in modern, except maybe 2 pbaoe mezz spam, but tbh a supp smer is better than that so :D

RMers r nice for gtaoe nuke, aoe nuke + speed for pet (saves ALOT of power) but there is usually a speed bot in grp (skald/aug healer/ runie) as leech, and again the pbaoe does the same job as the aoe nukes so :D

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
In Untouchables on mid/exc we had a really nasty pbae group till the guild fell apart ><

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
make sure to post the time you go and exp here also, so i can come farm arpees

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom