hi

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hi Amph. How's your 8 ball game these days?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nothing has changed; change is bad and must be resisted!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
nothing has changed; change is bad and must be resisted!

Not true!

This place has gotten alot older over the last couple of years....
Just look at all the Cycling and baby thread and lets not forget complaining about politics and Young nuisance kids

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Hi Amph. How's your 8 ball game these days?

Yeah not bad thanks.

Playing on the UK pro tour and currently joint 30 with one tour left which is next weekend.

Also, i have been playing for cash and won the following...

13-7 for £1200
13-7 for £600
13-10 for £600

My next game is at the end of November for £4000, first to 25.

I won a handicap money league where i had to give for example 6-0 starts, first to 9. For winning I received £500 and I put in £100 to enter.

So, yeah going well thank you.

Oh, I found myself a lovely girl which Ive been with for 9 months now.

I lost touch with games now... what are people playing these days?

CorNokZ

Seems most people are doing their own stuff. Not a lot of FH gaming-together-community as in the old daoc days. Many seems to be waiting for CU

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I thinks it$s fair to say this is the smallest and longest running community forum on the nets...I can literally count on centipede the number of people here who think I'm a knobhead.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I thinks it$s fair to say this is the smallest and longest running community forum on the nets...I can literally count on centipede the number of people here who think I'm a knobhead.
But you're our nobhead

CorNokZ

Is 8 Ball on competition level considered an elitist sport?

Gwadien

Pfft. Blood Dragon 2, if they've got any sense ;)
I loved FC3 but I can't find the motivation to complete Blood Dragon, I guess its because it's a reskinned FC3, and Im not exactly the right age to get all the 90s jokesl0lz

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I loved FC3 but I can't find the motivation to complete Blood Dragon, I guess its because it's a reskinned FC3, and Im not exactly the right age to get all the 90s jokesl0lz

Yeah, the jokes and references make it. If you get 'em then you get a nice short fun experience that gives you higher highs than the relatively bland and corporate FC3.

If you don't get 'em then it's prolly a bit shit. But then BD is shooting for a niche - and it hit it with me and, necessarily will miss with most. FC3 is shooting for major sales, and therefore has to have broad appeal - which it does, but is therefore a bit bland for it...

Gwadien

Yeah, the jokes and references make it. If you get 'em then you get a nice short fun experience that gives you higher highs than the relatively bland and corporate FC3.

If you don't get 'em then it's prolly a bit shit. But then BD is shooting for a niche - and it hit it with me and, necessarily will miss with most. FC3 is shooting for major sales, and therefore has to have broad appeal - which it does, but is therefore a bit bland for it...

To be fair, I'll play FC4 but I won't rush to buy it, because I know for a fact, its sort of just the same thing over again, I didn't notice a mahussive difference between FC2+3 tbh.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah not bad thanks.

Playing on the UK pro tour and currently joint 30 with one tour left which is next weekend.

Also, i have been playing for cash and won the following...

13-7 for £1200
13-7 for £600
13-10 for £600

My next game is at the end of November for £4000, first to 25.

I won a handicap money league where i had to give for example 6-0 starts, first to 9. For winning I received £500 and I put in £100 to enter.

So, yeah going well thank you.

Oh, I found myself a lovely girl which Ive been with for 9 months now.

I lost touch with games now... what are people playing these days?
I just got the new Borderlands, it's funny as hell.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Blood Dragon was fun as a one hitter but for replay value, I would go back to Far Cry 3 every time. I can't wait for #4, the gameplay videos look promising. Flying around the region in a microlight whilst firing? Yes please.

Gwadien

Blood Dragon was fun as a one hitter but for replay value, I would go back to Far Cry 3 every time. I can't wait for #4, the gameplay videos look promising. Flying around the region in a microlight whilst firing? Yes please.
Meh, I can still see myself killing everything possible with a bow and arrow, cos I can :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom