hi :)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
any stealthers that used to play dyvet play on german cluster now? Mid or alb If some pls post char name so we can get some fights.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Have a SB on german cluster,but I wont be playing DAoC again any time soon, just cant be arsed to play that game any more.

Ask Saruman,he has a inf called readyyyy and a SB called Elaleni there.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I play my infil Arauddry if you wanna bashing :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Have a SB on german cluster,but I wont be playing DAoC again any time soon, just cant be arsed to play that game any more.

Ask Saruman,he has a inf called readyyyy and a SB called Elaleni there.

But why play inf or sb when u can have supr fun playing bd and warlock ?:p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
warcocks got boosted on US again, so you'll be in for a treat Saru

Puppet

Part of the furniture
any stealthers that used to play dyvet play on german cluster now? Mid or alb If some pls post char name so we can get some fights.

Playing Hib, got VW and Druid. Considering making a stealther tho ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Readyyyy infil rr5 or summin
Elaleni Shadowblade rr nothing i think got tired of scouts :p

Boost my arse ? looks like u have to spec 37 for 2 chambers? KISS MY ASS More NERF :/
bolt good but givf back WLs the way they was tbh 100% moc etc 1 sec between chambers etc :p

MrBic

Part of the furniture
its a good boost for warlocks.. 37/37/7 specs gives you 5 chambers and the specs is now more diffreant,

heh seen locks in thid running around with 3 chambers now.

the dmg seemed to have been boosted aswell, they got a nuke thats affected by dex.

seems to be infested with WL's on devon these days

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
eu accounts are closed and i doubt that i will renew anytime soon. The stealth war on german was really sucky tbh, beside the usual scout zerg only got a few decent fights vs stealthers like dayag, celdis plus 2 3 more i cant remember the names. Maybe i will renew if i get bored of playing with the yanks.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
eu accounts are closed and i doubt that i will renew anytime soon. The stealth war on german was really sucky tbh, beside the usual scout zerg only got a few decent fights vs stealthers like dayag, celdis plus 2 3 more i cant remember the names. Maybe i will renew if i get bored of playing with the yanks.

Just go to irc chan and see where they put the solo zone ? usually around agra hib agra alb or agra mid bridge, fgs that runs to agramon has left me all the times ive been there, but as soon as im somewhere else they foooking steamroll me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom