Hi !!

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
HI !

i miss you all, i am considering renewing is it worth it ?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
HI !

Yes, we want you sooo bad. No really? Do we need to make this decision for you? This is a game you perhaps want to play? Jeez, just pay your subs and see how we are, we do want you to rejoin us, but threads like this are getting boring. Resub and we'll see ya there :)

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
just resubbed (hope i wont regret it)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
oh my god! thats an old name!

wb!

P.S: watch out for stealth zerg

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
HI !

Hey Gobo, nice to see that you're still around. DAoC is still good fun, but not much of it on Dyvet. Some useless punk ass Ranger enjoying their easy mode before they get hit with the nerf bat, that's all sadly.

Everz

FH is my second home
Gobo mate, good to see ya hows life treating you?

Why waste money in renewing? :eek7:

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Gobo, nice to see that you're still around. DAoC is still good fun, but not much of it on Dyvet. Some useless punk ass Ranger enjoying their easy mode before they get hit with the nerf bat, that's all sadly.

lol scrouts do more dmg dont see anyone whine about them and have shield stun witch means they can get 3 arrows off and we cant do a thing about it :) u guy had a stealth zerg out today as well had some nice fights on stealthers and in fg on druid

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Bitter Manisch you very Bitter.

Rangers at least are not stuck in Towers 24/7 with DI bots /wave Escander :) at least we out and about and are viable targets Manisch as you know m8.You Buffbot must be sick of you rebuffing you all time m8 :)

Soulja

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
gobo :worthy: :worthy:

Long time now mejter :>
i miss our night grps when i roxxed with fujis therg ^^

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
lol scrouts do more dmg dont see anyone whine about them and have shield stun witch means they can get 3 arrows off and we cant do a thing about it :) u guy had a stealth zerg out today as well had some nice fights on stealthers and in fg on druid

Blah, bleh, blub.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Rangers at least are not stuck in Towers 24/7 with DI bots /wave Escander :) at least we out and about and are viable targets Manisch as you know m8.You Buffbot must be sick of you rebuffing you all time m8 :)

Useless Ranger #2 has spoken.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
oO ppl still play on Dyvet or you all hanging on the other servers?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

It took you this long to figure that shit out?? :eek6:

I'm so very his current TURD title fits the personal description, at least from the point of view of FH posts.

Again this post started nice and the c*nt Manisch turns it into a flame in less than 2 hours, man give it a rest.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
HI !

Ey Gobo... nice to read you again! Dyvet is low with population but it has been much lower, and looks like the server is recovering abit with people. Still not much.... Anyway hope to speak to you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom