Hi

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
ICQ = nerfed till i get a big enough desk, hopfully if goa pulls their fingers out (hahahhahaha) i should have my subs pword today, so i can activate my account

Diezel

Fledgling Freddie
MIGHTYYYYYYYYYY !!!
ur gonna look cute next to my luri hero :)

regards,
Lillo :)

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
who i am ? ooo so tempting but its late ill tell you tommorrow, unless someone else wishes to tell my story to him ? lol

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
lol, dont worry, some of us have known mighty ages so we just like to annoy him :p, but any way, he is a little luwi champ that came over from albion from his wizard to join us all in hib (convinced him to do it over msn :p), other then that, he can exsplain, he was just the annoying luwi champ that i could never beat with ns when he debuffed me, yet i floored him with warden every time... :D

HarleyDave

Fledgling Freddie
Oh no the mighty midget is back....nerffffff him imho

he just used to win every lotto I took part off 8-P

Welcome back matey :cool:

HD

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
started exiled, got to lvl 47.5 with Illiumni, made various alts in alb, faust being my main alt lvl 25 archer (Before BG came in)

left alb for hib, got a very nice welcome and help by CoTN and other RL friends, proceded to make my first lvl 50 char a lvl 50 champ luwi LW,

Owns all Galloria LW's beat harley for both ? i think hehe, he doesnt like me :<

other various things, annoyed 90% of VNG by calling them VNG and not VGN :p Argued with most of the RvR "leet" guilds over principles, um, annoyed tilda to hell god damn FoTM'er, my cat avatar mawled brinx's on numberous occasions, hm what else, all i can thing of at the mo, feel free to add some :)

/edit

Since i left DAoC due to RL problems, i spent 4-5 months playing SWG as Tal'sh on shadowfire along with healer+cail+tank, left SWG due to very annoying game, grr @ SWG, after that i moved onto Planetside for a few months, found MMOFPS were not for me, from there i went to SB (GAH) for a month or so as Faust on Damnation, After our guild got kicked from the server :< i moved again onto LinageII open beta.... from the boring grind of lineage two i have come back to annoy all my friends in hib :D

/edit edit
Also spent 2 hours playing EQ (yes two hours), and 1 hour playing AO (gahhhhhh)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
methinks some midget just got word that champs gonna be new FOTM class for hib hehe :)

wb buggerlugs :D

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
you always are strange ilaya :p hehe, i do hope we dont become FoTM, i like being rareish,

/edit just on a side note, why does my sig someones not post with my message ?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
bah u aint rare tbh.. luri Lw champs? at least erm.. 20?

but me? blunt shield lurichamp? thats rare :D

u just a sheep imo ;) hehe

btw checkout duskwave or summit.. shocking!! i'm sooo gimped :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom