Hi

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
With the guild i was in on alb disbanding :( Im thinking calling it day and moveing to Hib. just wondered, are there any grps in the 30s (ask as i know hib/pyrd has small population) or is everyone just pl to 50 (don't realy want to have to make a chanter)

Was thinking making a Druid, but if grps arn't easy to find, due to everyone either doing pl, or haveing a 50 bb glued to them, im worried it might be pointless....

Linika

Fledgling Freddie
well i grouped alot in Cm= Coruscating Mine can be found in vally of bri i grouped there till lvl 40 nice exp but slows down about 35-36... if u need help finding it just msg me name is Dissie ingame

Gahn

Resident Freddy
To be fair

U'd better find asap a Guild in Pryd / Hib cause, due to lacking of player base, the most part of leveling experience can be a pain in the ass atm... ofc a Druid is always more than welcome ^^

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
As Gahn mentioned a guild will be a lot of help, not just for possible hunting companions but for advise and help while you become adjusted to a new land.

not sure what guilds are actively recruiting, you might want to look on www.prydwen.net as thats where most of us hang out.

if your interested in something a little differant then you could try a roleplay guild, the Artisans are always looking for proud hibernians willing to defend the land. <grin>

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Made a Bard so far named Castratia, Thanks Aran a roleplay guild, could be exactly what I need to brighten up this game after so long. Will try to find A member ingame..

Made Bard as she is similar to my sorcerer, in spell list, Though still interested in playing an active non bot druid (call me odd but I kinda enjoy healing)

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see new ppl coming to Hibernia :) Welcome m8, I hope u'll be happy.
Sad to see many ppl leave Hibernia as well though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom