Hi to my old mates!

islef

Loyal Freddie
Just thought id pop in and throw a hello to old mates i played with. How are things, people still playing? Stopped sorta sudden and reading up on my exams is for some reason making me miss rvr and chatting to some of you old peeps.
Anyways if anyone feels like dropping me a line or giving me an update please do so.

Regards leffo.
(Now enjoying the various pleasures life has to offer when you venture further than 6ft from your computer) ;)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hi islef! (hope i count as one of your old mates)

the hib grp is canceled and we've all gone our seperate ways :( i'm trying out classic on US at the moment.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hey mate :)

Still playing, but left EU servers and I'm now enjoying the game again on US servers :cheers:

Naglfar

Fledgling Freddie
Hey isle...

Miss you m8... Aggi and I are playing Alb/Stone atm. Made a caster duo for some zerg leeching. Night work out a lil stealther duo if we get zerged to much ;p

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Leffie!

Yea the lads from Slow Crew/Pretty Pink Pwnies are still up and running!

Dont be a stranger, keep in touch big man, maybe one day when im in CPH we can grab a pint or something

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
But but... You are not even invited as I know you are gonna be there :D

uron

Loyal Freddie
ello leffo!
quit daoc aswell ! only taken 4 years lol
enjoying the better things in life such as a social life without thinking "got GG tonight etc" got exams in Jan and July and determined not to fuk them up as i always have :p
we should do a massive meet at some point, miss the old avalon guys :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Do I see a RL meeting at Jacob's place forming again? :D

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Hardly, make it in London tbh, danish birds are so fucking uptight!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Just go to wales so little doesn't have to take his blow up sheep with him. :m00:

uron

Loyal Freddie
who said he was invited???
dont think hes ever left wales, will be like a little outing for him :)

islef

Loyal Freddie
Beers + CPH sounds good, pretty much what im doing now anyways. Single life is harsh and demanding in ways i would not have imagined... Nice to hear from you all, will pop in on random threads spouting driveby bullshit.

leffo. aka david since im a real person now Oo.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
you'll always be the big firby to me big boy :)

Haha repped. Heya Isle m8. Im playing abit US classic but i find it hard to keep going cause of general boredom of daoc, so im down to very very casual playing atm. Good to hear u enjoy life as it also can be:) Now lure some of the Cph Birds back to ur cage, and give em the old ......

islef

Loyal Freddie
The amount of desperate single birds in their late 20ies in CPH is amazing mate ;) So is the cost of single life im afraid :p Hope life on the ocean is still good to you!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Haha repped. Heya Isle m8. Im playing abit US classic but i find it hard to keep going cause of general boredom of daoc, so im down to very very casual playing atm. Good to hear u enjoy life as it also can be:) Now lure some of the Cph Birds back to ur cage, and give em the old ......

Danord my love, how be you too? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom