Hi, OldSchool Calling to see if it is worth re-subbin

Yossarian

Fledgling Freddie
OK- Are these servers dead? Don't wanna pay to re-sub unless there are a few peeps about?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Nope is the simple answer.

Most have moved to pastures new Limors the german server or US Servers Dyvet in primetime population has around 80 max in evenings some say it good but tbh if you like humping towers or defending keeps then you welcome to it killing same old players.

Soulja

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
oi, da splitspec eld (tm). hiya there, been some time.

gotta second soulja. you really can't call dyvet crowdy these days, but also it's far away from no action.

you might find it worth spending the 12€ to resub for one month and check it out on your own tho ;)

Greetings, Drungan

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
you might find it worth spending the 12€ to resub for one month and check it out on your own tho ;)

No he wont,what fun you can have on server which has around 30 people all realms combined?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
The only people who will tell you it's worth resubbing are the people who have never played another server to see what's actually possibe in the game and have beaten their head against a wall until they forgot what Dyvet used to be like.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey, just ''old-schooling'' too. Nice to still see their are a few familiar names still bouncing around here, hella lot of new ones too. Miss this game sometimes, not the PVE mind ;)

Anyhows, just passing through, See you in WAR, CT's next outing ;)

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
ye man worth resubbing grps have started coming out so less tower humping now aswell making nice rps trough the week and population has picked up as a lot of people have realised who actualy play dvet

Septina

Part of the furniture
ye man worth resubbing grps have started coming out so less tower humping now aswell making nice rps trough the week and population has picked up as a lot of people have realised who actualy play dvet

Ignorance is bliss. ^^

Yossarian

Fledgling Freddie
THx for the info

I guess I will wait for Warhammer, Anyone here in Beta and anyone have any idea if it is gunna be any good?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Well , i have just reactivated my account (havent played for almost a year). I missed the fun of daoc's rvr but i am quite rusty yet :)
I am thinking of starting a new char on a german server also since i want to practice also my German (started lessons 3 months ago :p). So rvr on Exc and lvling on a german server. I hope to see you around.

PS: What server do you propose. I see that avalon has descent activity.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
Hib avalon has lots of ex dyvet ppl playin
hib has nice bonuses for rerollers like free lvl every 2 days
perfect recovery is recruting

aika

Part of the furniture
haha the Dragonfang sig is so 2003 xD

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
OK- Are these servers dead? Don't wanna pay to re-sub unless there are a few peeps about?

Hi Yoss :)

Russ pm'd me recently, he's in WAR beta, prolly be there come release as well.

From what I hear its looking quite good, prolly even room for tri-spec mages :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom