Hi old {RYTS}Rip Ya To Shreds clanmate

Cr33per

Regular Freddie
Hi all I was recently updating my video card drivers and noticed(kinda late)the quake champions thats in beta and what came into mind was {RYTS} gaming.I wasnt in {RYTS} clan in quake but i was in it in the tribes 2 series back in the day.When i did a search on the clan tag it brought me here..am i in the correct spot?I want to say the team leader at the time was Smok3y (sorry its been years..lots of years).My name on Tribes 2 was G/-/(0)ST...had some fun times and oh was also in the unreal tournament 2004 for a little bit also(instagib).

Hope im at the right place.

Thanks!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah, you'll be in the right place. Used to play Tribes a lot myself - Knights of Nee! KoN! Played T1 more seriously than T2 tho.

Quake Champions does look interesting. But it really makes me think that PC graphics really haven't come along all that much in the intervening eighteen years since Q3A was first released...

Cr33per

Regular Freddie
yeah your right on the graphics part i think now they are more on resolutions these days.I played tribes 1 also but mainly just pub since it was like my first addictive online game at the time and what caused me to just go PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom