Hi new gamers !

T

Testin da Cable

hehe been putting up scentmarks again wijlet?

:D

D

danger

Heh you just knew no one would be able to resist the urge of *claiming* this forum :)

T

TedTheDog

Everyone is welcome Bodhi, just please try to remember what we're trying to achieve here and avoid "accidentally" sabotaging it back to the stone age :p

C

Clowneh!

so can newbies do here that they cant in general?

L

LTF

lol, this is just overspill of the general forum

Ou est le noobs?

P

PR.

Ok, bets down:

How long before we get a newb... person in here who has bought the box set thingy??

L

LTF

They'll be here any time....

Look at all this food going to waste....

*hand out poppers, streamers and hats*

W

Wilier

Oh dear :(

unhappyerror.gif

A

adams901

Maybe they got on the wrong bus, or they are caught in traffic, could be their dogs ate the game CD....

Oh I dont know :(

I

ivored

Subscription

Yeah i'm a noob. Just bought one of those cd packs from Game, bloody thing doesn't work. Still - i should have known. Won't activate as my reward card doesnt have any subscriptions against it, or some crap like that. All i wanna do is a bit of fraggin', how f***ing hard can it be!

K

Kieron

Anyone who has bought a sub today from a GAME store

It takes overnight (because of the store info download) for all subs bought offline to activate then you'll see the subscription recorded against your card - so it isn't that it doesn't work.

Very sorry this should have been told to you by a staff member when you bought the pack - it also says this in the booklet and on the box.

But it will go live tomorrow & we're working on sameday activation (which we can do for subs bought online)

All the best

Kieron

I

ivored

Thanks m8, in future i'll read the instructions :lol:

In my defense it does say in the installation program that with this pack you'll be playing in a few mins, which is clearly not the case.

Its funny, the bloke in my local store asked me to come back and tell him if it was any good! - sounds like great product training from Game.

Ivor.

K

kan

hi all you new gamers :)

Dont forget females need to send nude pics to my good self and boys send your nude pics to bigfoot.

cheers

X

xane

Originally posted by TedTheDog
Everyone is welcome Bodhi, just please try to remember what we're trying to achieve here and avoid "accidentally" sabotaging it back to the stone age :p

Spoken like a man with a large club with big nails hidden behind his back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom