Hi my name is XXXX and im a leech

I

ivan_tribbiani

Its a fact ive leeched my way through entire career and now im 39, i leeched right, left and center. But now i came to realize that im doing something wrong.

Yes im a leech, im still a n00bish player that cant do anything right in PvE or RvR <have no idea of what these mean either>, So any tips for a level 39 Infiltrator noob ? Well apart from get a life <i got one thanks>. Where to hunt post 40 etc . How to behave in RvR? Where do i beg for some gold and items, i heard this Matt guy has everything i need so he prolly can hook me up

P

- Pathfinder -

Get a guild. Preferably a zerg guild with 100+ members; there will always be tincans etc here who can PL you. Beg, beg and beg agaiun. begging always pays off in the end.

And yes, Matt rocks for buffs/money/items etc!

O

old.Tohtori

Leechin is bad m'kay? Don't do that. 'cause leeching is bad m'kay?

m'kay.

Don't beg, m'kay, 'cause begging is bad too. M'kay?

m'kay...

Behave out there, common sense, though...err...right. Nevermind, preaching to a dead choire.

I

ivan_tribbiani

<Crap i forgot to take my siggy off, sucha believable post is ruined by siggy :( >

S

SFXman

I find it immensly boring to leech and thus I don't do it. I enjoy fighting with my friar and mercenary for example :p
But anyhoo... don't leech... ask some infil for tips.

I

ivan_tribbiani

Misunderstanding my post... or more like the point of the post... well ill bring it to ya then : World from a n00b point of view :)
Additionally :World in leeches eyes :)

O

old.Tohtori

Oh you silly english typing person type! You should say something like that or make it outrageously evident by saying things like "I am very proud of my leeching skills and i know that even the great Ivan couldn't catch me doing it"

You see? Post something ridicilous about yourself so people will know that it is not you saying these horribly wrong things. :D

O

old.tRoG

toto, you WERE the one who thought that landshark had written that BM 'guide'......

so i can understand you not understanding :p

or something

O

old.Tohtori

I did NOT think landshark had written the guide, i thought that the comments in ( blaablaa) were also the original posters comments. Get it straight :p

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I did NOT think landshark had written the guide, i thought that the comments in ( blaablaa) were also the original posters comments. Get it straight :p

So, what you're saying, is that insead of being a fool you're merely a muppet (or should that be mutton for you?) :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Now was that (or should that be mutton for you?) in the original post or did you add it later? See what i mean? It might have been clear to some but then again it might have been the other way around. This time i got it wrong, next time i'll eat Bess. :p

O

old.Tohtori

I swear to Jabrylla i will. And to make it worse, i won't even cook her!

P

- Pathfinder -

I swear to Jabrylla i will. And to make it worse, i won't even cook her!

To put things eloquently, **** you! :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Yeah, fourstar you too. Spamgod extreme, the master of all granddaddie diapers and the stealer of Bess to begin with. Go and boil your bottom you son of a motherless windowdresser :D

P

- Pathfinder -

Yeah, fourstar you too. Spamgod extreme, the master of all granddaddie diapers and the stealer of Bess to begin with. Go and boil your bottom you son of a motherless windowdresser :D

I can't believe the father of the sheep is flaming me :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Believe it bucko. I'm not even done yet you overgrown boil in a rats backside, if was so tired at being on my knees so your brian can hear me i'd go on and on about how your intelligence is only compared to that of a gelatinous cube :D

Oh i kid..and if you take this seriously there's something really wrong with you.

P

- Pathfinder -

And here I was thinking I had earned some recognition at last :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

Earned? EARNED? You earned nothing! Well, a pat on the back from becoming an Earther but, that's it!

P

- Pathfinder -

Earned? EARNED? You earned nothing! Well, a pat on the back from becoming an Earther but, that's it!

Why, thank you :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

No don't thank me it wasn't a compliment! Argh...i mean...you..you're bad and i should flame you and not compliment you. Stop messing with my mind you vulcan neck pinching hamster!

P

- Pathfinder -

No don't thank me it wasn't a compliment! Argh...i mean...you..you're bad and i should flame you and not compliment you. Stop messing with my mind you vulcan neck pinching hamster!

I'm getting to you, aren't I? :m00:

O

old.Tohtori

It's...it's....

*brakes down*

WHY, OH WHY ME!?!

O

old.tRoG

pathfinders posts confuse me. rarely more than 5 words long, they egg you on to madness. he has managed to become some sort of earthen loving worm of the forums, getting everywhere, posting everywhere with his maddening posts.

DIE SCUM! SCUM-BAG! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM-BAG! SCUM! SCUM-BAAAAAAAAAAG!

N

Nala Lionne

Leave him alone, he's cute and fluffy really :)

*fluffles pathy*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom